Goddess....Is on SouthernGardens..Prebuy

8-GRAN-ONES

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my granddaughter, thinks this fo, smell likes the perfume..(Rapture)..from VS does anyone else think so?

I don't so much think they smell the same, but Rapture from Soap 'n Candles (Angie) was powerful strong, deep, and perfumy, much like Goddess. Oh, how I loved that Rapture.

I don't so much think they smell the same, but Rapture from Soap 'n Candles (Angie) was powerful strong, deep, and perfumy, much like Goddess. Oh, how I loved that Rapture.

Truly delicious blend, but I don't think it compares to Goddess. I might categorize them in the same group. However I would take that Rapture over almost everything. I absolutely love that one.

My guess is that since the fragrance is off the website that it's being ordered. This company has gotten very slow about responding since it has split. I didn't hear a thing for a month about the 10lbs of FO I ordered from them and then one day, whoop there it was. Hope that is not the case here.

It would be nice if they would post a message on the website. The pre-buys were removed. Wouldn't think it would that hard to put a status on the page. Don't need exact dates, just 'The following pre-buy fragrances have been ordered. We hope to have them in-house in the next couple of weeks'. Anything is better than crickets....

I agree...especially after the emails that have been sent to them inquiring about it..

It would be nice if they would post a message on the website. The pre-buys were removed. Wouldn't think it would that hard to put a status on the page. Don't need exact dates, just 'The following pre-buy fragrances have been ordered. We hope to have them in-house in the next couple of weeks'. Anything is better than crickets....

I have tried to call them about ordering a FO and a message from Verizon says the phone is changed, disconnected or not in service message, this has been for several days. I have posted on their Facebook page and messaged too with no response.

This is a Message I sent to them yesterday..In Blue

Hi again..

I sent a email a week or so ago..concerning the pre buy on Goddess.

I have not heard back..it has not been on the prebuy for a while.

I was wanting to know where we stand on it.

Also...I am one of the ladies that kind of spear-headed this idea of a co-op-prebuy..

I felt it is in your best intrest to know, there is some unrest about it..some are saying they will do a credit card dispute because of no communication.

No replies to email inquiries..

As you know..there is only so long of a time (60 days I believe) that disputes are honored..

I know that The Dish is down right now..

But a word from you on the Craft Server might save you a lot of trouble..

There is a thread on the fragrance section..about Goddess, and this prebuy..

I do want to say, I so appreciate you doing this pre buy for those of us that would love to have this fragrance..but some type of communication is needed.

Thanks,

Ruth

What is the time frame for credit card dispute?

I edited to add this..

On the bottom of my Paypal receipe..it says I have 45 days from the day of my transaction, to file a dispute..

So I am well over that day..as I ordered on Feb. 13, 2013..

Edited by 8-GRAN-ONES
added more information..

UPDATE...4-11-13....i did recieve a reply from Kathy, concerning the GODDESS pre-buy...it has been ordered..

She replied, and appoligized for not replying sooner...She was on vacation, and while there got word that her Mother was being rushed to the hospital,

she has been several days there, with her Mother, and had no way to communicate for a few days..

So I am sure within a couple of weeks, hopefully we will be getting notice of shipment..

I sent a message by email today. I do intend to reverse charges on my credit card if I do not receive the product 59 days from my order date. That is too long to wait without communication, ill relative, or not. Most business owners do not go on vacation without either leaving operations to a trusted employee, or checking frequently on the status by computer. Most smart phones work in a hospital setting, I work in one, and use my phone daily. Free WiFi is available. Sorry if I sound unsympathetic, but to go 2 months without communication is not professional. This is the first time I have had this happen with SGS, and the scents I have received in the past have been spectacular.

Thank you, 8 GranOnes! I ordered a pound and am happy to hear it's going to happen.

As far as the phone -- how has daily business with them been otherwise? Are normal/everyday orders being filled/shipped?

(does anyone know)?

no..she did not say..or give me a date..

I am like you smellywax...

I am disappointed to...I would never have been involved either..

In my last email, that I received from Kathy...where she said it was in progress...I replied to her..

I told her, there was a lot of unrest, because of lack of communication..

and I thought she should post something on her web site, concerning the Goddess Prebuy..

But she never did..

I agree, with what someone else said..above..almost everyone has a phone that they can communicate with..

I know, when you take peoples money, and there is no communication..you are in trouble, as a person, or a business..

if you turn people off..they are not likely to come back..

I know my self, I am already over my grace time to do a paypal reversal...