watermelon or cucumber melon?

ksranch

I'm on restrictions for adding more scents right now :shocked2: but feel I really need one more for summer - I've narrowed it down to either Cucumber Melon or Watermelon - I need it primarily for B&B. Which one do you find to be more popular?? :confused:

I'd personally prefer Cucumber Melon. To me watermelon fragrances can be too cloying sometimes. The Cucumber Melon from BCN (BnL) is to die for!

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?102230-Cucumber-Melon

Edited by mzpickles
Add link to thread

I just have to say THANK YOU!! to you guys for guiding me... I didn't think I'd much like it - but I am IN LOVE with this Cucumber Melon from BCN!! WOW!!! I haven't stopped making soap - I've got to order More!! :drool::yay:

It's great in candles too! Subtle but strong!

I, too, am a major fan of BNL/BCN Cucumber Melon. the old Alabaster carried Cucumber Melon also and to my nose it was exactly the same of BNL/BCN. I have not tried Community Candle's CM since their taking over Alabaster, but she did say her oils are the same. Anyway -- since Community has so many great ones, I just wanted to mention that the CM might be worth a sample.

BTW - are there any strong "true" non-candy watermelons out there?