Monkey Farts / Easter Bunny Burps / ETC.

So, I have a question.

I am considering carrying a "fun" fragrance or two. Since Easter isn't TOO far away, Easter Bunny Burps (NG) is one that I am definitely considering, and I have also seen folks around here rave and rave about how they can't keep Monkey Farts in stock also.

My question is: Do these FO's actually smell good, or are they more novelties that sell great because of the fun name, but don't really smell all that great in actuality. I've given serious consideration to just going ahead and buying a tart or small candle with this FO from someone so that I can smell it myself before committing to buying a couple bottles of the FO to actually carry and sell ourselves.

Can anyone give me a little insight before I make my next FO purchase?

Haven't tried NG Easter Bunny Burps, but have used their Monkeyfarts in cp soap. Popular fragrance, but the scent fades after a while. I've got a batch of AH/RA MF curing and so far liking this version better. Will have to see how it sticks after cure.

The Easter Bunny Burps that I just got from NG doesn't smell anything like Butt Naked. If that's what you meant. lol. but I think you may have been saying that people pick up Butt Naked because of the name- that's a great seller for me as well.

I just got my shipment from NG! :) OOB Easter Bunny Burps is a clean, floral scent. Not my favorite but I do have lots of customers who love clean scents. If it were me choosing, Easter Bunny Burps would smell more like jelly beans or a candy scent of some sort. It's a cute name though. :)

Monkey Farts, Butt Naked, Bite Me, Bacon, Chipotle(sp) Salsa, Beer... they all are IMO novelty scents but some are actually very good. NG is our supplier of choice and I can attest to the Monkey Farts, Butt Naked and Bite Me (and even Bacon) being some of our best sellers for quite some time now.

I do think the name sells them most of the times but once they are opened and smelled... the scent sells the best :)

Really, I thought their bacon was really weak?

Easter Bunny Burps is primarily grass as in lawn grass

I'm not a fan of their bacon or beer. SOS has a great bacon, but Im still on the hunt for a truer skunkier draft beer. I usually don't go for the novelty scents unless they are supposed to emulate a true smell. Bunny Burps is too subjective. But If I had to guess I'd say it's a carrot cake type smell with a little grass herbal thrown in for good measure.

Really, I thought their bacon was really weak?

Easter Bunny Burps is primarily grass as in lawn grass

I'm not a huge fan of the Bunny Burps either but some do enjoy it... Same with the Bacon, I personally say it smells more like the Bacon-Strips for the dogs, but others smell it and yell "Wow, it really is bacon!".

It's all subjective IMO but the novelty of it sells it alone most of the times...

Easter Bunny Burps is one of my favorite favorite scents! I get mine from my lady on Ebay, but I'm pretty sure it comes from NG, as they are the only supplier I have ever seen with the scent. It sells well around Easter, and I mix it 70/30 with April Fresh Downy, and renamed it Sunshine. Year-round, I can't keep it in stock!