Need Amaretto Nog mixer

deb426

I have some Amaretto Nog from CS that went over like a lead balloon for my particular customer base. I still have about 12 ounces left. Any ideas on what to mix it with to make it more attractive to my customers? They like foodie scents. TIA

I used that one this Christmas and named it Santa Baby... But it did not move at all- a couple votives is all!

So I mixed it 50:50 with cherry Mist from AH/RE and made melts- I haven't tested them yet but I like the smell a lot- thinking of calling it "Manhattan"

I bought an Amaretto and Cream candle a couple of months ago, and the scent was so strong and true-to-life I was wondering where I can buy that FO, but I didn't see anything that was just plain Amaretto and Cream on the FO Finder.

It was made by a chandler who went out of business, and I don't know where she got it, but I think some of her FO's may have come from Taylored. It's an awesome fragrance, so I wonder why it's not that popular...maybe Amaretto is considered a throwback to the 1980's?