Happy Accidents Happen!

Lorelei

My daughter was finishing up mixing and pouring. We ended up with candles that were completely unscented....however....some of them were very strong and we generally never have anything left over but those pour pots of Lavender Vanilla had lots left so we poured into wax melters around the house.

It seems that our Candy Cane got mixed with the lavender vanilla somehow...

It is a wonderful mix!

What to call it?

Now how to melt down those unscented candles....sigh.

My daughter was finishing up mixing and pouring. We ended up with candles that were completely unscented....however....some of them were very strong and we generally never have anything left over but those pour pots of Lavender Vanilla had lots left so we poured into wax melters around the house.

It seems that our Candy Cane got mixed with the lavender vanilla somehow...

It is a wonderful mix!

What to call it?

Now how to melt down those unscented candles....sigh.

With those two scents I would think the word "frosted"-something should be in the title. I'm just guessing but I assume this fragrance blend is a powdery floral with a hint of minty chill. Sounds like a nice blend.

Oh, yeah, that sounds like my kind of scent.

I like the 'frosty'. My first thought was Christmas Lavender because I never seem to have enough with actual 'Christmas' in the name, but I like Frosted Lavender better.

What a great sounding scent!

P.S. Or maybe Winter Lavender? Solstice Lavender?

Oh, what fun! I love this kind of thinking.

Edited by SliverOfWax

I mix lavender and peppermint in EO for fly spray and never thought of it for a candle! Great mistake ..and i bet the sweetness in the candy cane really makea it nice- And I like the "frosted" something for the name but I am horrible with names

Maybe queen frostine...

It is an amazing scent. It was Peppermint Vanilla from Southern Soapers (love the candy cane smell) and the Lavender Vanilla from NG. It is seriously amazing. I think we are going for Frosted Lavender! You need to try this mix.

Frosted Lavender sounds great! I think I'm going to try this too! How did you plan on coloring it? Purple Swirl?

It is an amazing scent. It was Peppermint Vanilla from Southern Soapers (love the candy cane smell) and the Lavender Vanilla from NG. It is seriously amazing. I think we are going for Frosted Lavender! You need to try this mix.

Thats the first name that popped into my head. Sounds like a great blend!

Holiday Lavender

Minted Lavender

Lavender Chill

But I think I like Frosted Lavender the best! That sounds really good!

For melting down your unscented candles, what I do is just put my jars of candles that I want to melt back down, into a sauce pot large enough to hold a couple at a time or so, with water surrounding them and then heat them till they are melted enough to pour back into the pour pot.

Edited by Vicky_CO
Link removed