How's my label?

QTsmum

Ok, I've played around with a ton of ideas (suggestions) and I think this is the winner. It just looks complete to me...Professional. Interesting, balanced...I love it! :tongue2:

I'm going to have my warning label on the inside of the clamshell.

Do you think it's a winner? I will change the colour of the name depending on smell.

DevineFINN-1.jpg

QT-I have shared my choice of safety copy here and you are free to use any part of it you wish. I gathered, condensed and augmented but it was hardly unique copy of my own. I also agree that if you are happy with your label, that is what matters. I'd still love to see a prototype on a clam. Is the copy stacked as shown? On my screen, it all cascades to the right.

Faithful-you may have to change that wax type! haha! Not certain if you use the same label for candles. May have to see that to know if it can be the same. That would be efficient and clean looking if you could!

Faithful-you may have to change that wax type! haha! Not certain if you use the same label for candles. May have to see that to know if it can be the same. That would be efficient and clean looking if you could!

Jeesh, all this work :P When I get them together I'll post some pics, I think it would look clean, and tie everything together.

ETA: On the candles I'll change them to be wide instead of tall, going to be using the country comfort jars.

Edited by FaithfulScenter

It looks fantastic! I would move the scent name and contact info to the left, lining up the "Z" in "Zuchini" and the "C" in "Contact" with the "D" in "DeVine." And with the Net weight, line up the "oz." with the "m" in ".com" to the right.

Or you can see how it looks of you use the letter "A" in "Aroma" or the letter "e" on the end of "More" to line up the scent, net weight, and contact info flush right.

I love it!

Edited by HorsescentS

If you're still open to critiques.

How would it look if the words "melts & more" were all lower case and right aligned underneath the 2nd a in "aroma"?

Might could bold that & symbol too and color it to match the company name color. Just some thoughts.

Edited by rctfavr3