Craftserver site

I believe this is the 3rd generation. 2nd generation was Candle Tech if I remember correctly.

There was a Star Supporter program at one time where we could donate to keep the forum running. After all, there are fees involved with hosting a forum like this. Not to mention the time to attend to housekeeping and dealing with those ^%(* spammers.

Since we've become Craft Server, however, I haven't found that feature works. It was only like $10 a year and purely optional. So this is coming out of somebody's pocket and I believe it's either Alan's or his company's. Alan, if you read this please know that I appreciate everything you and the Mods do. And I would also like to see the star supporter program available again!

I like the way it's set up. It seems to load pages faster than other boards I've been on, and the fact there are as many different topic forums as there are, it's a lot easier to get what you want to talk about, in it's appropriate place!

Since I don't do CP , it's nice that there is a MP cat so I don't have to wade through tons and tons and tons of posts about CP, just to find something on MP. (nothing against the CP'ers, I just don't do it and have no plans to , so that's why unless I just WANT to go read those posts, I don't have to )

Thank you to whomever made the site, and keeps it up, and to the mods who look out for all of us !!

Yeah..I like it too! And I would gladly donate some money to help with costs! The couple times it has gone down I was so lost! I'd turn on my computer and then think..oh man, I don't have anywhere to go!

Don't ever, ever, ever go to Pinterest then...lol. That place is even more addictive than here. Wish I'd never found it, lol.

Yeah..I like it too! And I would gladly donate some money to help with costs! The couple times it has gone down I was so lost! I'd turn on my computer and then think..oh man, I don't have anywhere to go!

Me too - the few times it goes down I think - OH NO!! Many thanks to Alan and everyone on this fabulous forum - I've had to make some changes in the last year or so, and I SO would have had such a hard time without the help/answers I got here!!

I'm another "lurker" of sorts. I read all the postings, but don't always post, either because of time constraints, scatter brained me, or just didn't have anything relevant to say. But I absolutely love the forum. I've met some very awesome people through here, and I'm starting to see you guys as family. And oh, the ideas and the learning and the inspiration... just awesome.

So Alan, thank you very very much for the opportunity you've given us. And I'll second the part about if there ever becomes a point where you need a chip in type thing, please please let us know. I will be helping out if I'm at all able.

Jeanie, I didn't have anyone to "invite" me into Pinterest, so I signed up on my own.

After waiting THREE solid months to be "accepted" , I saw the email stating that and it went in the trash and all communications with them were blocked.

If a site says you can sign up, yet it takes three months for me, two months for numerous others I know, to be "accepted" , they can have it.

It's kind of like a supplier who can't get my things I've paid for to me in as timely a manner as others do for cheaper yet are farther away and just as big... then I don't buy from that company anymore.

Jeanie, I didn't have anyone to "invite" me into Pinterest, so I signed up on my own.

After waiting THREE solid months to be "accepted" , I saw the email stating that and it went in the trash and all communications with them were blocked.

If a site says you can sign up, yet it takes three months for me, two months for numerous others I know, to be "accepted" , they can have it.

It's kind of like a supplier who can't get my things I've paid for to me in as timely a manner as others do for cheaper yet are farther away and just as big... then I don't buy from that company anymore.

I got invited or accepted...don't remember which it was but I don't get this pinning stuff. Actually, I just think I don't know how it works and have to poke around until I figure it out. I've pinned stuff for sweepstakes entries and I've looked at, then pinned stuff from FB that friends have pinned but that's about as far as I've gotten.