Keep hearing about certain Scents

jackbenimble

I am wanting to try and make my own versions of these popular scents that I keep hearing about from folks on YT and FB. I'd rather make my own than buy from someone else.

Amish Friendship Bread- is this ZB and Amish harvest mix?

Sugar milk - ?

Burnt Creme- ?

If I think of more I will post can't remember anymore for now. Thanks! :-)

I am wanting to try and make my own versions of these popular scents that I keep hearing about from folks on YT and FB. I'd rather make my own than buy from someone else.

Sugar milk - ?

If I think of more I will post can't remember anymore for now. Thanks! :-)

ICS has a sugar milk, Scent Works has Lait Sucre and Daystar has Milk Sugar Kisses. Think sweetened condensed milk. Imo it might be a hard one to get right if you try to blend your own, the milk note needs to be realistic.

I'm not interested in buying from other vendors. I don't care if its not the same exact blend. I was just wondering if these scents were house blends or if they were FO from companies. I see now that some are actually preblended FO from companies. Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

Had anyone tried DS Milk Sugar Kisses? I love the name!

I have, it has a light throw in a parasoy blend I use, but it smells just like the dupe it's supposed to be. I've got the Lait Sucre & Sugar Milk in que ready to try, I'm hoping one of those will throw better for me.

No, I haven't, but now I'd like to, lol.

If you make cp soap, do not even think about trying their sweet lavender, for it turned dark brown, and morphed into something horrid:shocked2:. might do well in candles, but it's definitely not for soap.