What else do I need to get since I'm ordering from Fillmore today?

Trappeur

Get a sample of Citrus Spruce. Its very similar to the Christmas Tree. I don't detect much citrus but I really like it. Apple Pie smells like most others Ive smelled

same with the cider. They have an oatmeal raisin cookie but it has apple in it so it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. I love the lemon biscotti. Its 

my most favorite oil. It smells delicious while its burning. Nutmeg Ginger is really good + strong.I like Cranberry Plumb. I don't care for their Lavender,sage +

rosemary, a lot of people like it on here but to me it has a perfumey smell that I don't like. Mulberry is nice + butterscotch brûlée is good but very sweet. I also didn't 

really care for their Orange creamsickle has too much of a sharp note not enough creamy IMO. I noticed they have a Pa's pipe , must be new ???? 

Well I don't use 464 but cedar garland is wonderful and nutmeg ginger is the Bomb in making your own pumpkin and apple pie 

Cocoa therapy is a bit much for me alone but blended with a vanilla or marshmallow or even cinnamon would probably be fabulous - ha or even the nutmeg ginger...now I'm thinking and will have to try it 

Ok, thanks Moonstar.  I've smelled the citrus and balsam.....It is similar to the plain Balsam so I won't get.   Butterscotch brulee sounds nice...Maybe I'lll get a small bottle.

I didn't know they had orange creamsicle.  I'll get a sample of it.  But that is the problem with everyone I have tried with it being a sharp orange.  That is why I've got some blends curing.  I think I have tried every creamsicle on the planet.  So far Candle Source is the winner...but still not creamy enough.  I must be searching for the impossible I swear.  But no matter what orange creamsicle I put in the stores, no one knows the difference and every single one of them sells.....maybe I should stop worrying about this one so much...I just love it myself.  I did Vanilla smoothie with creamsicle and vanilla ice cream and creamsicle curing.  I did 50/50 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

You know I think I will get a pound of Citrus Spruce.  I know it will sell just for the name and looking at the name it says Spruce.....Well Christmas Tree is Balsam Fir and not Spruce and they are 2 total different trees which I love....ok, I'm getting it now.  The description of Citrus Spruce says it is fir balsam.  Wonder why they named it Citrus Spruce instead of Citrus Balsam....doesn't made sense to me...

ok got my order ready to go in now....

Christmas Tree

Orange Creamsicle

Sugar cookie....(I guess I will waste some money on another sugar cookie that I haven't found yet)

White Mulberry Cedar (sounded like a good cabin scent)

Balsam Clove (Now this sounds real nice but I have never heard anyone talk about here....wonder why?)

Bayberry Cinnamon (This is so beautiful....I like so much better than Cedar Garland that so many love.  I really don't care for Bayberry but one time I decided to order this and it was so beautiful....The bayberry doesn't take over and the cinnamon give it enough punch that you smell both evenly).

Trappeur

9 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Well I don't use 464 but cedar garland is wonderful and nutmeg ginger is the Bomb in making your own pumpkin and apple pie 

Cocoa therapy is a bit much for me alone but blended with a vanilla or marshmallow or even cinnamon would probably be fabulous - ha or even the nutmeg ginger...now I'm thinking and will have to try it 

Now that sounds like a great combo.  I have nutmeg and ginger and love it so I'm good on that one.  I did try the cocoa therapy once and didn't care for it, but as I blend I'll be it is real nice.   I'll have to give that a try.

Trappeur

Let us know how the sugar cookie is. I know everyone loves sugar cookie royale , I thought it was just ok in my wax.Got it from FB. I think its the sandalwood in the 

cedar garland that I don't care for ??? The french pear sounds good too. I think Ill get that next time I order. Bayberry cinnamon sounds good too :) 

55 minutes ago, moonshine said:

May I ask what you add to the nutmeg ginger to make a pumpkin pie blend . I see you mention you use it to make an apple pie blend too ??? 

Yes, I did see that and thought about it, but didn't......next time...

I ordered 8oz of CS Pumpkin Caramel Crunch....wow it's so nice...similar to Snickerdoodle in a way....but I love it anyways....going in wax tonight...didn't make it the other day....

I also got from CS thinking of my other store account:

Pink Magnolia Blossom.....unbelievable...what in the world possessed me to buy this.  Sometimes I just can't stop.

Oakmoss and amber....not my type of scent - I guess it's ok.  It's so horrible to buy something when you are buying for someone else and you are asked for a review when you don't care for that scent to begin with.

Sea Salt and Orchid - well the reason I bought this was because of the name and it sounded elegant and salts and sea salts seem to be the rage nowadays...well I thought they were.  I don't even know how to describe this one as it is another that is not me.

I just love CS fragrance oils and they are always top notch and based my ordering from buying from a reputable company.  What else can I say....

Trappeur

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 3:45 PM, Trappeur said:

Ok, thanks Moonstar.  I've smelled the citrus and balsam.....It is similar to the plain Balsam so I won't get.   Butterscotch brulee sounds nice...Maybe I'lll get a small bottle.

I didn't know they had orange creamsicle.  I'll get a sample of it.  But that is the problem with everyone I have tried with it being a sharp orange.  That is why I've got some blends curing.  I think I have tried every creamsicle on the planet.  So far Candle Source is the winner...but still not creamy enough.  I must be searching for the impossible I swear.  But no matter what orange creamsicle I put in the stores, no one knows the difference and every single one of them sells.....maybe I should stop worrying about this one so much...I just love it myself.  I did Vanilla smoothie with creamsicle and vanilla ice cream and creamsicle curing.  I did 50/50 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

You know I think I will get a pound of Citrus Spruce.  I know it will sell just for the name and looking at the name it says Spruce.....Well Christmas Tree is Balsam Fir and not Spruce and they are 2 total different trees which I love....ok, I'm getting it now.  The description of Citrus Spruce says it is fir balsam.  Wonder why they named it Citrus Spruce instead of Citrus Balsam....doesn't made sense to me...

ok got my order ready to go in now....

Christmas Tree

Orange Creamsicle

Sugar cookie....(I guess I will waste some money on another sugar cookie that I haven't found yet)

White Mulberry Cedar (sounded like a good cabin scent)

Balsam Clove (Now this sounds real nice but I have never heard anyone talk about here....wonder why?)

Bayberry Cinnamon (This is so beautiful....I like so much better than Cedar Garland that so many love.  I really don't care for Bayberry but one time I decided to order this and it was so beautiful....The bayberry doesn't take over and the cinnamon give it enough punch that you smell both evenly).

Trappeur

Did you end up ordering the Orange Creamsickle ? I have about 1/2 oz I can send you if you want. What did you think of White Mulberry Cedar ( never noticed this one ) 

also, hows the sugar cookie, Im thinking of ordering a pound. Only reason I hesitated on that one was a reviewer mentioned it was a super heavy oil -hard to wick ?

I really like the Citrus Spruce - very similar to Christmas Tree with a touch of citrus. I haven't poured it though. 

On September 6, 2017 at 3:36 PM, moonshine said:

That sounds really good! I'm glad to see some reviews on Filmore, I've been wanting to order from them because they are within reasonable driving distance of me. Well, a couple hours, but if I combine a big heavy order of containers and FO, it will be worth avoiding the shipping is my thought.

Ive tried chocolate FO from a few other vendors but it always smells like those cheap hollow bunnies you get at Easter. I'd love something deep and rich...

On 9/6/2017 at 2:09 PM, Trappeur said:

I have to get a couple pounds of Balsam fir from Fillmore today.

Anything else that anyone can recommend that they love if they use 464?

Thanks everyone!

Trappeur

Hi Trappeur!

I went to Fillmore to order Balsam Fir as you had suggested the other day but am not finding it...  Is it maybe listing under a different name?  Or perhaps out of stock? 

4 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Trappeur!

I went to Fillmore to order Balsam Fir as you had suggested the other day but am not finding it...  Is it maybe listing under a different name?  Or perhaps out of stock? 

Its called Christmas Tree . Some others to consider are : Ice Lemon Biscotti (TDF)  Nutmeg Ginger ( Strong + very nice )  - Citrus Spruce - Cranberry Plumb - Vanilla Caramel 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, so-soy said:

Hi all, I keep reading about the Nutmeg Ginger and the Cedar Garland from Fillmore. What do they smell like?? I'm trying to imagine but can't. Thanks! :) 

Nutmeg ginger is really nice, to my nose its sorta like a spice cake. Cedar Garland Im not a fan, I believe it has a bit of sandalwood in the background. 

Citrus Spruce is nice and so is Christmas Tree + Iced lemon Biscotti is TDF !

Edited by Moonstar

On 9/27/2017 at 9:01 AM, so-soy said:

Thank you Moonstar I might have to try them!  

I think you'll be very happy with all of those :) Oh I forgot to add cranberry plum, another good one. They used to carry a citrus cranberry but no longer do :( 

I saw Flaming has a Mandarin Cranberry - Im wondering how that one is ?

19 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I think you'll be very happy with all of those :) Oh I forgot to add cranberry plum, another good one. They used to carry a citrus cranberry but no longer do :( 

I saw Flaming has a Mandarin Cranberry - Im wondering how that one is ?

Oh geez Cranberry Plum, I may have to try. Thanks!

• Like 1