BEACH NIGHTS (TYPE)

quelz

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 9:32 AM, Tiredasamother said:

I was playing around with my fragrance oils and came up with a very close dupe of BBW Beach Nights.  1 part Toasted Marshmallow, 1 part Salty Sea Air and 1/2 part Smores.  It smells amazing!

Awesome! Thank you!

On 8/30/2017 at 9:32 AM, Tiredasamother said:

I was playing around with my fragrance oils and came up with a very close dupe of BBW Beach Nights.  1 part Toasted Marshmallow, 1 part Salty Sea Air and 1/2 part Smores.  It smells amazing!

This sounds interesting ! The first two FO's , are they RE ? What about smores, who's did you use ? Ive never smelled that BBW scent. It sounds like a summer 

bonfire type scent ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to see if anyone can tell me what they smell in BBW Beach Nights?  I know probably toasted marshmallow and SSA but what if any, are the other notes?  I see smores was mentioned.... But is it a graham cracker scent or a graham cracker and a chocolate scent?  Thanks in advance! 😇

On 8/26/2017 at 10:48 AM, Jcandleattic said:

If it's a fairly new scent at BBW and not particularly popular yet it may take a bit, but keep an eye out at Aztec. They dupe a TON of BBW scents. 

That they do, but I think their newest release is a BBW scent called Argan Magic ... so haven't heard of it. They'll bring in Lush fragrance dupes from time to time too. 

• Like 1