Peak Is Closing

GoldieMN

5 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

I just remember reading how the real estate prices in Colorado shot up after 420 passed. We're previously they could easily afford warehousing and distribution space now became priced out of the market.

Yes, that was the main reason they gave at the time, but after reading more on FB with this drama, who the hell knows. It IS true the warehousing market skyrocketed, and displaced a lot of companies, but MOST found cheap (in some instances cheaper) warehousing in other districts, counties, cities in the state. As I said back then, I still maintain they could have found cheap warehousing elsewhere, and still have stayed in the state, IF that was the sole reason for leaving, which now we are finding out, it wasn't. The warehousing districts in Denver, have not changed, so they will still face huge warehouse costs if they come back to Denver proper, so it'll be interesting where they re-open here, if in fact they do. 

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Mulepacker said:

I am looking for a great fresh brewed coffee for gel candles....suggestions?

I don't use gel wax,  also haven't found a straight coffee scent yet that doesn't stink to me.  :)

I can't stand Fresh Brewed Coffee from Nature's Garden although 2 of my friends bought a candle as soon as they smelled it.  Also got a sample of Fresh Coffee from Candlescience and can't stand it either.

I do like flavored coffee scents.  Mountain Hazelnut coffee from NG for one.  Spiced Pumpkin Latte from Rustic Escentuals is wonderful and it is popular with customers.  I also like Caramel Cafe from RE.  That being said, I don't know if any of those are compatible with gel wax.

So I probably wasn't much help.  :)

• 3 weeks later...