Argh!!! ?

KrazeKelly

With your beautiful packaging I don't think  10 bucks is too much Kelly.  Well at least in my area in a particular shop like where I sell to I know they would walk out the door.  Geesh you have time invested in these things and they are not chunks of wax but little pieces of art!  Geesh the shop I sell to that really is doing a killer business with the wine candles that I wholesale to sell my 8oz tins for 14.95!  I wholesale them for 6.00.   That's an unbelievable markup I would say.  I need to mark up my wholesale prices!

Now on another note, if you are putting these on your Shiny Hiny website, I would go for it.  This is the way I look at it......Your site, your up close beautiful photography, your packaging and presentation and beautiful very unique and different labels scream classy upscale soaps.  Your site to me shows quality products, products that you can tell just by the pictures are produced with time by someone who loves what they do.  When I had my store, I did a lot of shopping and looking always on the internet and I would by pass a shabby looking site with poor photography even if they had a wonderful product.  My feelings are if your are putting in all the time and effort to make a beautiful product, why not go the extra step and present your product so it shows off?  I'm a stickler for presentation, presentation, presentation all the way around and you have it going on.  So in answer to your question?  Yep! Sell them for 10.00!

Trappeur

• Like 2

Definitely a great price.  You will sell out in no time.  People looking for unique gifts, stocking stuffers in the $5-10 price range at my sales.  And these are so beautiful, so unique, depending on the market, they could sell for more.

Using 464, how do you get those colors so vibrant and no frosting?

Goldie

• Like 1

On 9/1/2016 at 11:23 PM, KrazeKelly said:

I hate waiting for wax to cool so I can whip it!! ? Just had to get that out there!! 

Kelly

lol  The longest 3 minutes in my life is stirring that oil into the wax.  Just had to get that out there as well.:laugh2:

Goldie

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

With your beautiful packaging I don't think  10 bucks is too much Kelly.  Well at least in my area in a particular shop like where I sell to I know they would walk out the door.  Geesh you have time invested in these things and they are not chunks of wax but little pieces of art!  Geesh the shop I sell to that really is doing a killer business with the wine candles that I wholesale to sell my 8oz tins for 14.95!  I wholesale them for 6.00.   That's an unbelievable markup I would say.  I need to mark up my wholesale prices!

Now on another note, if you are putting these on your Shiny Hiny website, I would go for it.  This is the way I look at it......Your site, your up close beautiful photography, your packaging and presentation and beautiful very unique and different labels scream classy upscale soaps.  Your site to me shows quality products, products that you can tell just by the pictures are produced with time by someone who loves what they do.  When I had my store, I did a lot of shopping and looking always on the internet and I would by pass a shabby looking site with poor photography even if they had a wonderful product.  My feelings are if your are putting in all the time and effort to make a beautiful product, why not go the extra step and present your product so it shows off?  I'm a stickler for presentation, presentation, presentation all the way around and you have it going on.  So in answer to your question?  Yep! Sell them for 10.00!

Trappeur

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, there is a lot of work in these for sure. So I didn't think 10.00 was too much but wanted some feedback just to be sure. ?? You definitely need to up your wholesale price too!! 

Kelly

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

Definitely a great price.  You will sell out in no time.  People looking for unique gifts, stocking stuffers in the $5-10 price range at my sales.  And these are so beautiful, so unique, depending on the market, they could sell for more.

Using 464, how do you get those colors so vibrant and no frosting?

Goldie

Thank you Goldie!! The bottom and embeds are a palm and 464 blend so the palm really helps with the colors. 

Kelly

On 10/10/2016 at 6:52 AM, Trappeur said:

Trappeur

I'm team Trappeur on this one !

$10 is not too much Kelly. They 

are very detailed & I again agree with Trsppeur, presentation tells the story to me anyhow. I too bypass online shops that look sloppy . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I'm team Trappeur on this one !

$10 is not too much Kelly. They 

are very detailed & I again agree with Trsppeur, presentation tells the story to me anyhow. I too bypass online shops that look sloppy . 

Thank you!! ?

• Like 1

I think ten dollars is a really good price. I have no idea what the tarts go for in stores or what the voldemort of candles sells theirs for, I do know that between ten and twenty dollars is the work place price limit on Holiday gifts. So that seems like a good price point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/2/2016 at 10:58 AM, KrazeKelly said:

Well, 2:45am and I got these made. ?Banana Walnut Cake, Chocolate Strawberries w/ Sea Salt, Pumpkin Soufflé & Blueberries w/ Warm Vanilla Nutmeg. Smells awesome in my house right now. ? still have Cinnaberries left to finish.

image.jpeg

HOW? How do you get the whipped portion to sit atop the base melt? How???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glasllyn said:

HOW? How do you get the whipped portion to sit atop the base melt? How???

You have to work pretty quick once it's whipped. I just spoon ? it on. I do a few and then add my embed, then do a few more. Not gonna lie, it's a big pain in the butt. Lol 

• Like 1