Layered pillars

Oceangazer1

I'm not happy with these at all. Worked all day on them just for testing. Had to start a new slab of IGI 1343 wax from CS and it doesn't mottle. There two other newer slabs that I'm going to test in small pillars and if they don't mottle I'm going to sell them. I've never had this happen with this wax. But I will test the other two. Maybe I did something wrong. Ugh :(

post-289-0-26483100-1442668657_thumb.jpg

The candles came out very pretty even tho they weren't what you wanted.  I stopped using 1343 a long time ago because I couldn't get a consistent mottle and I didn't like having to add more FO to get the desired effect.  So I switched to 1274 and have never regretted it.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Ya know, there is not a darn thing wrong with these pillars......I know that the 1st pic was a somewhat disappointment to the candlemaker..........but the ''''viewing''' public liked them and I can't think of any reason not to purchase this type of candle

I understand that this is a very old post/pics but I want to use it to inspire Newbies...

• Thanks 1