Goat milk candle

Acadian Girl

Hi everyone,

Just want to know if any of you ever heard about goat milk candle.

Somebody in my area will start selling that candle at the same market that I go. I know my customer will ask questions, but I never heard of goat milk candle and I dont' know what to tell them. Are they safe to burn???? (Me I would be scared to burn one because of the water in the milk).

Thanks in advance

Goat's milk is naturally homogenized, so getting the milk fat OUT of goats milk on a home level would be very hard.

There are so many things to do with goats milk, why on earth would ANYONE do this?

I would love to see photos of how this can burn and not be put out by the liquid in the wax. Bizzzzzare.

The instructions on that link are for homemade taper candles made out of beeswax and goat milk. Sorry but I don't see the point or how these would really work or why you would want to make them for that matter.

Seems that the reason given for making them is for the scent of the goat milk as it burns. I would much rather put my effort into making 100% beeswax with the natural scent of the honeycomb in it.