Sample Sale - JS

LadyinCali

I have never ordered from there because I read posts here by people whose opinions I trusted who said the FOs were not worth it. Plus now they seem to be all pthalate-free which seems to be ruining a lot of formerly great scents. But every time JS comes out with a new scent with a heavenly description, and then there's a sample sale on top of it, I get itchy fingers to place an order. Could somebody please give me some relief!

This was a recent release that almost made me cave in and order:

SPARKLING PINK SUGAR Fragrance Oil - You will love this sweet and sassy scent! Sweet and sugary, citrus notes with hints of lemon, orange and apples. Sweetend with middle notes of sweet juicy plum, violet, muguet, and jasmine with sweet sugary vanilla sprinkled throughout. Tonka bean, milky sandalwood and white musky notes make up the bottom notes of this fabulous creation! Great in soy and safe for bath and body!

I like a lot of their oil- just like every Other company there will be hits and misses

I don't think they are that much more money- IMO a lot of places that have cheap prices on oils smell cheap to me when burning- try some and judge for yourself- just do it! LOL

- lilac

- wild currant sandalwood

- cinnamon nutmeg clove- I think that's what it's called

- butt naked

- Funkey monkey

- Becky's ultimate vanilla

- mamas blueberry cobbler

- cranberry orange

- pink sugar - best I have found so far with my wax

- avacado sea salt

- cactus and sea salt

Those are what I use regularly and love them