Need Hot Apple Pie

CountryTartMama

I need a replacement for my hot apple pie. I have been using NG'S since I have started 4 years ago. It has been my fav until this past week. My new big bottle has no throw. No scent from the tarts. The bottle even has no real kick. It usually has a very strong smell. Please tell me your fav apple pie scent. Im looking for a cinnamon based. Thank you.

AP is my personal favorite so i think I have bought 100 bottles to find some I really like for myself!

My 2 current favs are both from RE.

Homemade Apple Pie and Baked Apple (HI type) are my two favorites.

They are different from each other. With the HAP I get a sweetness and slight crust with the cinnamon and apple. With BA it is the old school Home Interiors candle (I used to buy the votives by the dozen in boxes) and is a VERY cinnamon apple.

I have big bottles of both so would be happy to mail you a couple of sniffies.

How about a Warm Apple Pie? BCN Warm Apple Pie (a BnL formulation) is kick butt!

She's right ! So much so , after reading this, I just went a started up the warmer and threw one ( melt ) in! My mom ( who's a baker from "way back" ) came out of her room within 10 minutes of it being lit, and asked when I started making a pie since she'd just been in the kitchen with me 30 minutes ago LOL