Awesome fall colors! Mineral Makeup eyeshadow colors!

SuzyK

Thanks!!

I had a little help getting started from someone on the boards here. I've done hours and hours of research since then and taken it from there. Made my own recipes from what she taught me. :) I still want to add a skincare line too so I have been spending a lot of time on learning about that too.

I was really hooked on buying the MM a few years ago. And still have a bunch of stuff to play with. Love it and have made eye shadows, lipstick, powders. Need some bronzer for myself just haven't taken the time to make it. For myself I don't want any glitter, too old and wrinkled. Love the mauve colors they are hard to find in matte. I always bought from http://www.tkbtrading.com/ and have a few eye shadows on their recipe area. It is not a cheap business to get into but it is fun and messy. I'm not a careful person and I could not keep myself from getting it all over.

Are your shadows matte? Have you found a way to press the shadow? I tried several things but one of the things, can't remember what it was called, turned the powder into a marshmallow feeling glob.

And I really LOVE your company name.

I just made some bronzers last week along with these eyeshadows that I posted. No, it's not cheap! :) Yes, it is lots of fun and very messy. lol. I love it! I am also getting great reviews and that makes me happy :)

most of my eyeshadow colors have a little shimmer but there's a few that are mostly matte. I'm not interested in pressing them at the moment but I have seen the supplies to press them.

Thanks for the compliment on my company name :)

I'm not interested in pressing them at the moment but I have seen the supplies to press them. :)

Really, supplies for pressing, what company? I have already spilled several eye shadows on my carpet and it doesn't come out. That's why I would like to try natural MM pressed. Have you seen what's in the retail stuff. yuck. Also I really wanted to say your fall colors are really nice. So is your site.

Just ordered some pressing stuff from TKB can't wait to try it.

Edited by Sharon in KY

great colors! Your site looks very professional as well. If you ever develop a line of pressed powders, please let me know. The only makeup I use that is loose is my setting powder. I've tried - oh have I tried- the loose shadow minerals but have spilled more than I care to admit.

Thanks so much!! It can get messy. I use sifters on my jars so it's less of a mess. I'm not sure I'll ever get into pressing them because I like the fact that the loose powder never "expires". It doesn't need a preservative and so it lasts forever if no liquids or oils are introduced.