Review on Candles and Supplies fo

annie123

I wish I could help you out but I've never used any of those fragrances from C&S.

some of their FOs are weak and I go to other suppliers for what I want.

Having said that though, to me, they have the best Cinnamon Stix & Vanilla Bean I have come across.

Christmas Rose, Drakkar, & White Diamonds is also very good.

JMO/HTH

I personally think you can do better than C&S. The scents you are looking at are not complex. I have always found C&S oils to be diluted and weak. Sorry.

Do you know of a better:

Vanilla Bean - better than plain vanilla

Cinnamon Stix - not just cinnamon or red hot

I would like to try others but I hate wasting money and these two are in my top 5

• 1 year later...

I love C&S Witches Brew. I have used it in palm wax candles and CP soap and it is awesome. It does discolor in CP but I don't mind. Haven't tried it in soy wax so can't tell you how it performs.

I too have more misses than hits with C&S. But the hits tend to be exceptional when they are. Some of my all time favs from CS are:

Bayberry Apple Spice

Witches Brew

Vanilla Pods

Christmas Splendor

Orange (I use as a mixer with cranberry for fall. Its really good in palm and M&P)

I've heard great reviews of their Harvest Spice. Its one of their best sellers but every time I have tried to get a sample they were out of stock. Its infuriating!

Edited by Candybee

I tend to have pretty good luck with their fragrances, however most my scents from them are summer/spring/fruit type scents, not fall/winter/Christmas. 

Ones I love are 

Blue Lagoon

Raspberry Lemonade

Fresh Squeezed Oranges

Chocolate (I mix this with their FSO and it smells like one of those chocolate oranges people get at Christmas, so that can be a Christmas scent I guess! LOL) 

There are others, but I would have to consult my notes. These are just ones I know of off the top of my head.