Great Apple for a mixer

Holly

I just started thinking about mixing fragrances. Not sure why it has taken me this long to start trying this. Anyway, I used to use ICS Mac Apple for a straight Mac Apple scent, but I am going to be changing over to CS's Mac Apple. Does a Mac Apple fragrance oil make a good mixer apple for bakery type scents or other types as well....fall types...apple mixed with a spicy type fragrance? When I smell it, it appears different than the apple notes I pick up in apple scents...bakery types and fall types, etc. Not sure if this is because it is mixed or if it is a different type of apple, like maybe a green apple, etc. Thanks for any suggestions. :)

Edited by Holly

I use CS apple and love it alone- I have just started mixing myself and I have mixed it with BCN hayride and SC fresh grass and it is an amazing fall scent- I have included it in the tart swap if your in that- I thought I saw your name...

I also did the q-tip trick with apple and Peaks red clove but I did orange cranberry with it instead- but I think you can mix this apple with a lot of things and get good results!

I

I use CS MacApple as a mixer. Just be forewarned that it is very strong and will overpower almost all of your combos at 50/50. A little goes a long way if you want the other scent to be dominant.

You aren't kidding! Its really strong and I have to always remember to cut back on it.