Looking for a lid similar to this one

pixie

What is the minimum order and can you just order lids? About what price? If we all decide on the same lid size we could do a co-op.

The candles look so good, I'm thinking they are the non-crystallizing palm wax. Also love the sound of the scents, whiskey and caramel..yummy.

Edited by Sharon in KY

It requires tube & cap for a quote. The other place I got a price list from I don't think offered just the caps either. I'm going to request a price quote and will post when I get a price. I'll try to find out if we can get just the caps. I was wanting the whole tube thingy but just the caps might be nice.

Edited by ladysj

Did any one get a price on these or find out if we can purchase just the caps? I got my sample today and one of the lids fits the status jar and looks really nice. It also would save a lot on shipping the candles. The flat glass lids look nice but are so darn heavy.

Edited by lyncamp

I got my sample kit and one of the lids that was on a tube fits the status jar perfectly. Very snug. I'll take a picture tomorrow.

Oh, cool! They are very pretty! I would totally be up for a co-op. Why in the world would they be so against selling for candles? Why would they care? It's sales! Anyways, I would definitely email them the pic and tell them we have a large group to see if they would do a co-op for us. Or we could just do it and split ship!

I betchya I could craft something up though. Seems easy....Brown paper bag meets mod podge? LOL!

I have a reply "Would like a sample of the paper caps only, for my 3" diameter candle jar."

Our paper caps do not fit candle jars. Our tubes are made to a specific Outside diameter to assure a snug fit.

David Esper/Custom Paper Tubes

Assistant Sales Manager

216-362-2964

www.custompapertubes.com

I was trying to bite my tongue in this thread, but this is the same guy I dealt with when talking about quality of service or lack thereof in another thread. Good luck dealing with this company. I tried to reach out and get a different CS rep, but I'm guessing it was ignored. Moving on...

I was trying to bite my tongue in this thread, but this is the same guy I dealt with when talking about quality of service or lack thereof in another thread. Good luck dealing with this company. I tried to reach out and get a different CS rep, but I'm guessing it was ignored. Moving on...

Thanks for the heads up on this I won't deal with them.

Dave, I asked because I saw a candle with this type lid and it looks so classy. I'm sending the link where you can see a paper cap was used. Maybe not from your company but are paper caps sold separate? Thanks

http://www.wantist.com/products/fir-blue-sage-soy-candle-by-sydney-hale-co

another reply

Sharon,

The issue with the brown caps is that most candle jar tops are not consistant is size. On occasion we may get our caps to fit, but not very often.

David Esper/Custom Paper Tubes

Assistant Sales Manager

216-362-2964

www.custompapertubes.com

I would be interested in a co-op possibly but cant seem to get them to send me a sample. The said they mailed it to me but nothing has arrived as of yet. I would really love to see if it would fit and how it would look on my jar...

post-9530-139458503143_thumb.jpg[/ATTACH]

Here's a couple of quick pics. Not great but was in a hurry. I'll try to post a better one later. I tried the cap on 6 different Status jars and it fit them all. Snug, but it fit. I like them snug, anyway. Not sure why he insists they won't fit. The tube in the pic is the one the lid came off of.

post-9530-139458503137_thumb.jpg

Edited by lyncamp

Good afternoon Sandra,

Please let me know the size of Paper Caps that you would like to have a sample of from us.

I have attached a sheet with the available sizes and pricing.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks again,

Kevin M. Kline

Vice President of Sales and Marketing

Custom Paper Tubes, Inc.

I just received an email from them with a PDF file for cap pricing. 3" caps for 1,000 is $73.00 not including shipping.

Edited by ladysj