Help me name this..

..please..it is a massage oil blend and I am having a heck of a time coming up with a name for the blend.. I already use sensual flowers for Jasmine so I need something NOT similar to that.

Patchouli

Jasmine

Rose

It smells awsome..and I really need a name for it..for a candle to add to the collection. :)

I am trying to think of something sensual..since it is a massage oil..but I already used sensual flowers..it is heavy on the patchouli..with an undertone of jasmine and a hint of rose.

I kinda like serenity...since I have Spiritual for Frank & Mhyrr

darn it..this is to hard..I like intimacy now ...ugh..usually these things just come to me and I am happy with it..now I have to many choices..lol

Passion

Intimacy

Entranced~ Think I am gonna save that one for another scent.

I think I am gonna put the names in a hat and pick..lol

Well heck if sensual is what your going for I'd call it "roll me over"- Sorry Rachel :o

If ya think about it, you said earthy. So if you know the old song "roll me over in the clover" then that IS kinda earthy. LOL

Just trying to explain my thought process!

Well heck if sensual is what your going for I'd call it "roll me over"- Sorry Rachel :o

If ya think about it, you said earthy. So if you know the old song "roll me over in the clover" then that IS kinda earthy. LOL

Just trying to explain my thought process!

LOL..well it has patchouli in it so yep it is earthy..ummm maybe not that earthy..lol