Home Sweet Home (Community Candle Supply)

PeggyK

Yep. It must have just been lack of a smooth organization with the work day and playing catch up with the mess left from Alabaster. Hopefully the email checking will become part of her work day. (I think she now gets how important communication is).

The two times I have ordered from her they've gone out the same day, so that's a big plus too.

The Muled Cider is a good crisp cider smell, strong. I also got Kudzu and Peach Mag Rasp.

I am satisfied that these are the Alabaster oils. very good stuff

Yep. It must have just been lack of a smooth organization with the work day and playing catch up with the mess left from Alabaster. Hopefully the email checking will become part of her work day. (I think she now gets how important communication is).

The two times I have ordered from her they've gone out the same day, so that's a big plus too.

The Muled Cider is a good crisp cider smell, strong. I also got Kudzu and Peach Mag Rasp.

I am satisfied that these are the Alabaster oils. very good stuff

Good to know about the Mulled Cider. I assume it's not overly spicy and more true!? Had planned on ordering it. What's your thoughts on the Kudzu? I purchased a Kudzu FO from FragranceBuddy that smelled more like grape soda to me.

Edited by rctfavr3

The MC to me is like a sweet apple juice with crisp spices.

The only Kudzu I'd ever smelled was Alabaster's. It smells like grape to me but I don't detect a soda note ...

Yeah, the notes I got from FB's Kudzu were a really fake candy-like grape smell with a twinge of effervescent metallic notes. So hopefully this one will be a little better. I might try blending the Community Candle Supply's Kudzu with a little basil FO/EO to give it more herbal earthiness and to the cut the obvious grape smell a bit.

She emailed to say that she'll be adding Alabaster's Fresh Cut Grass FO! I read a few reviewers on here that said it smelled awful. But TO ME it was one of the truer grass fragrances from any supplier. Stinky, sure but realistic. Look forward to getting that one.

Thanks for the info on the MC. THAT sounds perfect!

Edited by rctfavr3

• 4 months later...

I tried some of her FO's and I LOVE them. So much so that even just as a hobbyist I went back to order big bottles.

megandgarr here (Dessa) recommended her Mulled Cider since I was buying everyone's MC and was going insane to find one I liked. It is apparently a straight up dupe for Gold Canyon's MC. I never tried that but I am in LOVE with Community's MC.

Also LOVE her Cranberry Spice. Sweet and delicious.

Friends and family keep asking for more melts in these 2 scents. I need to try some others.

I had a great experience. Good communication, fast ship, great FO's-all the things I like!

Yes I really like spiced pear, egg nog, home sweet home, key lime pie, coconut lime verbena, baby powder, blueberry cheesecake, Caribbean coconut, cherry almond biscotti, coconut cream pie, there is more that I have but will have to get my notes out :)

Would love to try that mulled cider but flash point is over 200 and can't get it shipped to uk, off to look at cranberry spice :)

Forgot to say I think her customer service is great, replies back to you (unlike some companies), there was a slight hiccup with being over charged with shipping but it was corrected straight away.

Edited by Joannec

Yes I really like spiced pear, egg nog, home sweet home, key lime pie, coconut lime verbena, baby powder, blueberry cheesecake, Caribbean coconut, cherry almond biscotti, coconut cream pie, there is more that I have but will have to get my notes out :)

Would love to try that mulled cider but flash point is over 200 and can't get it shipped to uk, off to look at cranberry spice :)

Forgot to say I think her customer service is great, replies back to you (unlike some companies), there was a slight hiccup with being over charged with shipping but it was corrected straight away.

Thanks for the list of faves! How strong are her FO's compared to Peak and Cajun?

I will +1 to CCS. I just made a batch of CPHP with her Gardenia Tuberose and my entire downstairs is filled with the aroma. It is my favorite Gardenia so far. I might have to expand into candles after this, or make a batch of soap every night :> Plus Paula is awesome too.