First batch of room spray...

FaithfulScenter

I just made some a few weeks ago. People are loving them! I like them a lot too. It's hard to know if the scent lingers since my windows are always open. I use the odor eliminator from NG and I like it a lot.

I have sprayed my couch a couple of times and it didn't ruin it. :)

I made a few of the thick scent paper hanging thingies for the car mirror that had leather. They were great. A friend that details cars liked to put on in after a job and got some good reviews.

However, I am starting to use up some of my older (but still good smelling) FO's in a fine mister. I'm just using them straight and they are strong which is good. I understand that a base should be used but I don't really want to do that. What is the reason for a base (other than cutting cost)? Is it necessary? Any safety concerns with just straight FO?

Can anyone suggest a good leather? My brother used to buy Yank** leather for their vehicles. They always had that new car scent.

Good morning Jeanie,

I just got saddle shop from daystar a couple weeks ago and it is awesome. You have to be careful though, a little goes a long way. :)

Good morning Jeanie,

I just got saddle shop from daystar a couple weeks ago and it is awesome. You have to be careful though, a little goes a long way. :)

Good evening glowworm :)

Thanks for the recommendation from Day Star. I will put it on my list and remember to not go overboard when I use it. I need a sticky that says "less is more".