ISO a good apple and pumpkin FO

denetteb

These are awesome recs...thank you! I have been on the lookout for a good mac apple, so I will have to check that one out!

I think I messed up my original post and title in the way I typed my question...as I am looking for some FO recs that have both apple and pumpkin in the same oil!

If anyone knows how I can edit my post title, please let me know so I can make it right. Sorry everyone for the confussion and mistake...I am still a noob! :grin2:

I would LOVE to find a good pumpkin/apple combo but I have not. I would bet that many mix their own. It sounds like perhaps with some of the single noted scents listed.

In the same way that I love Spiced/Spicy Apples and Peaches but one day when I did not have that oil I blended Peaches and Cream and Baked Apples (in melt form, already made) and I think I like that even better than the blends I have bought since.

Today I am making Baked Apple (HI type) and Homemade Apple Pie, both from RE/AH. I may try a melt or two of one of those mixed with one of my pumpkin melts just to see.

Check out Elements Fall Harvest...it's apple and pumpkin..but no spice..

I also use CC's Spiced Apple Pie and Pumpkin Coffee.

Perfect Pumpkin from WYW was my MOST favorite scent followed by Leah's Pumpkin Cheesecake..but sadly neither are selling oils any more..

I love CS pumpkin pie, and ICS baked apples for fall!!

Now, CS is Candle Science right?...I have heard many great things about their pumpkin pie and may need to plot an order to try it out. I am trying to stick to a handful of suppliers, but when so many have glowing reviews it is hard to resist! I am glad to hear you like ICS baked apples! This was the first oil on my ICS wishlist! I am trying to dupe my all-time favorite candle (Salt City's Baked Apple) and I do hope this oil comes close! I have had bad luck with apple scents lately...they all seem to smell like a craft store to me, and not like the delicious baked goods they are advertised as. *sigh* Maybe my sniffer is broken...:undecided

I would LOVE to find a good pumpkin/apple combo but I have not. I would bet that many mix their own. It sounds like perhaps with some of the single noted scents listed.

In the same way that I love Spiced/Spicy Apples and Peaches but one day when I did not have that oil I blended Peaches and Cream and Baked Apples (in melt form, already made) and I think I like that even better than the blends I have bought since.

Today I am making Baked Apple (HI type) and Homemade Apple Pie, both from RE/AH. I may try a melt or two of one of those mixed with one of my pumpkin melts just to see.

I may have to come to grips with the fact that I may need to do a custom blend to get what I want. I am not sure why I resist that so much, but I do. I guess I want a easy way out. Who knows...I may be pleasantly surprised by the results. Speaking of Spiced apples and peaches...have you tried the one from AHRE? I just placed an order and added that one in at the last minute. I LOVE peach scents (when done well) and I am all for a way to make peaches more of a fall scent...sort of like YC's Farmer's Market...yum! I also ordered KY's Homemade Apple Pie. I really hope this will finally be THE apple pie for me. From what I mentioned above, I am about to give up on my quest to find a baked apple scent that does not smell like a craft store.

Check out Elements Fall Harvest...it's apple and pumpkin..but no spice..

Oooh this sounds nice! I may have to break my "limited suppliers rule" again to check it out if the Apple Pumpkin Strudel from AHRE doesn't work out. My hankering for an apple/pumpkin blend came from the YC catalog I just received. I did the little scratch and sniff of their pumpkin apple scent and it was very nice. I plan to stop by a local store that caries their candle to see if they have that scent in stock to get a better sniff, but from what I remember it did not have very much if any spice. Thanks!!