ISO A Sexy Chocolate

Jeana

I've done several searches for various types of chocolate FOs on here. People are describing the scents as "yummy, sweet, bakery ........." I'm looking for something more sexy, earthy, and sophisticated like real dark chocolate. I also have in mind like a Mexican Cocoa, with some clove or cinnamon. I haven't found suppliers so far with this scent.

I've made some chocolate soap before and it came out smelling like a brownie or fudge scent. People thought of food too much when they smelled those soaps.

Oh and I got the cocoa absolute from New Directions. OOB it didn't smell very nice, and way too pricey for the project I have in mind.

Thanks for any ideas :smiley2:

I put Chocolate Amber from NG in body lotion and it sold very well, have not tried it in soap yet. Here is the descriptions....

This romantic fragrance engages the senses with a warm heart of sandalwood and patchouli that blends with jasmine blossoms. Rich undertones of musk are sweetened with precious amber and hints of vanilla. A lingering accent of cocoa bean creates a heady twist for the scent.

Chocolate (Apothecary) or Au Chocolat D'verte both are from SOS

Also might try mixing a chocolate FO with patchouli.

Have you tried either of these in CP soap? I also saw they have Chocolate Decadence, have you tried this one? These sound like what I am looking for. I plan to doctor them up myself with either amber or patchouli and clove.

Have you tried either of these in CP soap? I also saw they have Chocolate Decadence, have you tried this one? These sound like what I am looking for. I plan to doctor them up myself with either amber or patchouli and clove.

Don't soap. But of those 2, I liked the Au Chocolat D'verte the best. The apothecary dupe smelled more like a brownie sans the sweet. Both were pretty good though.