Cucumber Wasabi Cilantro

Pineapple Paprika

Mango Sage Tea

Candle Science

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Black Currant Tea

Fillmore

Apple Blossom

Bittercreek South (if I can locate another tester container)

Pineapple Mango

I'll update you all in a few days. I still have a bunch more scents to test (Candlewic, LiquaScents) ...arghhh! :grin2:

Edited by NaturallyTru

They all sound wonderful.... that list looks like a weeks worth of pouring!

I have had my eye on the Sea Kelp AH/RE... please do update!! and I have been trying and trying to get NG Cracklin Birch to burn right and it will NOT behave for me.... I LOVE that scent!! Let us know your outcome

All poured!!! This is just prelim testing to see if it's worth persuing more testing. I pour votive size. If that scent can fill my bathroom it moves to the keep testing phase for jar and wick size. If it doesn't...forget it...there are 1000's of others to try. I rarely fight with a scent...I just let it go...LOL!

That is a fabulous idea! Do you pour right Into the votive holder than....I can't see 415 coming out of a votive mold without some PB added in

That is always what stops me from testing to many FO's- filling up my jar and then a total waste if no throw or a wonky FO that doesn't work with my main 3 wick sizes! LOL

MS have you ever tried ECOs with 415? I'm having better luck with those lately. Better HT & hardly any mushballs falling off into the wax. Sorry OT!

Ya- that is going to save me a lot of $$ in wax and FO....my luck though I won't get the wick right everytime! LOL

Thanks for the wonderful useful tip!

Hi Trudi- I use the Southern Sunshine now. Its one of my best sellers. Not a favorite but it sells. It has a medium to strong throw for me.

I have the Black Currant Tea in a melt. It's a nice floral tea to me. Has a medium HT for me.

I'm interested in hearing about the Balsam & Cinnamon as well as the Sea Kelp. I have samples of both. Would also love to hear about the Fireside too.

MS this is working perfectly! I made a bunch this A.M., now for wicking the little jars. It's so much easier, Thanks again, Trudy!

Perfect-I ordered my holders today...I only keep 6 or so around for test burning votives.....bummer of it All is a couple weeks ago there was a Craigslist post for 4 dozen of them used at a wedding for 20.00!!! I passed because I wasn't sure if they really were only used for a couple hours and didn want to chance re-sale! AND she was only 15 minutes away....sigh

Cracklin Birch (NG) - great CT and HT, really nice scent!

Pinemint and Blossom (AH) - good CT and awesome HT; but not my tastes. floral and I can detect some sweet note. description says heady and I agree

Cranberry Sauce (KY/AH) - great CT and HT. Not what I expected; but nice. Not super tart - vanilla smoothes it out.

Cranberry Cinnamon (AH) - Lovely CT and light HT. bummed. hmm...now that it's out I smell it really well...lol

Edited by NaturallyTru