Getting ready for Christmas! :)

KrazeKelly

Outstanding job! What are the scents? Did you use a frosting tube for the frosting part or is that made from a mold. I know there are molds that can make the topping but those look like you did it with a frosting tube which I think looks better.

Outstanding job! What are the scents? Did you use a frosting tube for the frosting part or is that made from a mold. I know there are molds that can make the topping but those look like you did it with a frosting tube which I think looks better.

These are Aqua scented although it's very light and I can hardly smell at all. I did use a piping tip. I made some more this weekend and they were so pretty til they started gelling!!! Grrrrrr!!! I've never had a cupcake gel on me. I stuck them in the frig but they still melted some. So bummed out about it. I think I can salvage them, hopefully.

These are Aqua scented although it's very light and I can hardly smell at all. I did use a piping tip. I made some more this weekend and they were so pretty til they started gelling!!! Grrrrrr!!! I've never had a cupcake gel on me. I stuck them in the frig but they still melted some. So bummed out about it. I think I can salvage them, hopefully.

When you say gelling, you mean melting? Seeping oil? Were they stored where it was very warm? I hope you can salvage them. They are very nice!

They started heating up and going thru gel phase just as I finished decorating them. Not seeping or anything, just got hot and the piped topping is not standing as tall as it was. Cupcakes usually don't get to warm for me so it took me by surprise. I may take the decorations off and pipe more on top of them and re-decorate. I'll post pictures later of what they look like.

here is a photo of the ones that heated and melted.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24864[/ATTACH]

Here are some others I made this weekend too:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24865[/ATTACH]

Those that you made this weekend look great too! Do you offer them in other scents as well?

I have never made whipped wax. Is it more inclined to melt? I guess it would since there is air in it?

Omg, them are the cutest cupcakes I've ever seen! Where do you sell them? How much? I just love them!! You got it going on, Girl!santalol

Thanks! I did redo the ones without the cinnamon sticks. I'll put pictures up tonight. I stuck them in the freezer this time.... Haha!! I mostly sell to friends, family and co-workers. I do have some customers I got through Craigslist but I don't have a shop or website. If you are interested in buying something send me a PM.

Those that you made this weekend look great too! Do you offer them in other scents as well?

I have never made whipped wax. Is it more inclined to melt? I guess it would since there is air in it?

Thanks! These are not wax, these are CP soap. The last ones are Whispering Mist from WSP and Pina Colada from Peak. The Piña Colada is the one that heated on me. The both smell awesome.