Shout out for Aztec's customer service:)

glowworm

It's so easy for us all sometimes to get caught up in and focus on the negative experiences we have so I thought for a change I would take the time to share a really nice encounter I just had with Aztec.

I have only ordered from them once before, probably a year or two ago, and when I received my products something was damaged and they gave me a credit wihch I completely forgot about. Well, I just placed an order with them during this last sale and got a call from them today to let me know that I had money coming and that they would be refunding the cost of my last order plus whatever else was left on my credit.:yay:

Honesty and integrity are so important to me, and so for them to do that when I would have never been the wiser speaks volumes. I really hope I like their oils because they definitely have a new fan:)

I am so glad they did this for you!

Just to add, not sure if yall realize it or not but... the sale that ended up being 2 days long ? ( the .99 samples and other ), a lot of you who are not on their FB page, might not know this but ...

That second day? Although FedEx and UPS had already been there and picked up the orders , they personally took the remaining orders, to drop off at the shipping company, that evening, just so they could get out that same day.

Not saying it hasn't happened before but, I've never heard of another company that would go on their own time, to take out a bunch of packages to ship "same day" even after FedEx has left.

I ordered for the first time when they had their sample sale this week, and knowing that they were probably swamped with orders, I still got a very thoughtful and quick reply to an email I sent...thumbs up, great experience with Aztec!

me too!

Aztec is my #1 supplier. I have tried almost all of the suppliers known and I have NG and The Candlemaker Store and The Candlesource that I use often, but for fragrances that I do have shipped to me here in Ohio, I will go to Aztec over all others outside of Ohio because of their customer service and their sales,.. they also have codes often for 10% off.

I just got their Buttercream today,..and I recently posted in the Classies looking for someone that may have some of Daystar's Buttercream because I didnt want to order 1 bottle from them and pay $8 shipping,..anyways, I am just HYSTATIC. I poured this afternoon the Buttercream in tarts and is all I can say is I am one happy lady,..it is delicious so far, I let mine cure for a few days before I even melt them, but the cold throw is very strong and a true straight buttercream and I use 416 wax with alittle 4625. If the HT is as good as the CT,..I have just found me a new buttercream and its cheaper. Oh yah, oh yah!!! *getdown*

Edited by leisa2003

my sale order arrived today-and i am in pa! ordered 39 samples and was only charged 7-something (with the handling fee included)-much, much cheaper than other orders about this size!

PLUS-am loving the new scents! hope to test soon-kris

Guest OldGlory

I've been buying from Aztec for at least 8 years and their customer service has been consistently GREAT. They have gone far out of their way for me many times, even trying to source items that they don't carry - just for me. I'm just a small time wholesaler but their service makes me feel special.

I was waiting until lunch time to get online and send them an e-mail about their fantastic customer service. I ordered around midnight Wednesday night and my order arrived on Friday! I know I'm in Alabama and they're in Tennessee, but that's still unbelievable speed of service--especially with the number of orders I know they received for that sale! I haven't even had time to open my box yet because I had a 3-day show this weekend and am at my regular job now, but their speed of service is absolutely superb!

Guest OldGlory

Dilly, it's really odd that you didn't get an immediate email confirmation and then a status confirmation email shortly thereafter. I get the order confirmation as soon as a finalize the order and the status confirmation no later than the next day. Maybe it's your spam filter.

Nope he's still there & so are the same incorrect directions for palm wax.

Thanks, ChandlerWicks. I cannot comment about their service, really; yes, got my order quickly enough, nothing extraordinary. In regards to their FOs, unfortunately I was not impressed at all with them :-(