BCN surplus oils

There's quite a few between the Surplus and the Clearance section. I've tried probably 10 or 15 out of both sections combined. Is there particular ones you were wanting feedback on? Or just the quality in general. If you don't mind naming the one's you're interested in, I'll see if I've tried those, and maybe can tell you more :)

cinnamon raisin bread closeout is a very yummy bakery scent-but have only used it in my oil burner, not wax yet. the scent was very strong for at least 6 hrs. with the little bit of oil (plus a few drops of dpg) in the burner.

Both the Amber and the Amber Woods closeout are super (if ya like amber scents)! amber woods is for candles only and it really was great with my wax (J233). the amber closeout is for candles & B&B, but have only tested it straight on my own wrists-very, very nice and they both remind me of B & BW's sensual amber.

HTH-kris

These are the ones I was thinking of trying!

Kitchen Spice

Macintosh Apple

Apricot Honey Oats

Banana Cream Pie

Campfire Cocoa

Chocolate Cappuccino

Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Cinnamon Surprise

Cool Mountain Air

Fresh Outdoors

Vanilla Nut Spice

The first 2 on my list are premium surplus so they are $9.99 all others are $8.99! Thank you all for you help! :)

Ok,

Apricot Honey Oat...... one of my all time favorites. It doesn't sell as well in my area as others, but it does move. I just burn it all the time for my own pleasure

Banana Cream Pie.... I make TONS and tons of tp cakes in this and they fly off the shelves. Super duper strong in any application you put it in

Campfire Cocoa AND Chocolate Capp.... funny , these are closeouts so to speak, and I love them much more than their full time line equivilents. Very strong.

Vanilla Nut Spice.... I thought I hadn't tried this but went back to my notes and checked.. I have made a run of melts in it, they've all sold, but I just hadn't bought anymore yet. Now that I read my notes, I definitely will again.

This might not be allowed here, <You're right it doesn't so please refrain from posting sale info or discounted info here in the future. There's a special area for that. Thanks ... Scented>. Check their forum or newsletter email for the code

(Also <edited, this didn't belong here either, Scented>) :yay:

Edited by Scented

Ugh -- forget it. I don't have access to post there. Well, I guess I will just state that before you purchase a pound of any BCN's closeout in August, try to get your hand on their August newsletter to see the benefit

Ugh -- forget it. I don't have access to post there. Well, I guess I will just state that before you purchase a pound of any BCN's closeout in August, try to get your hand on their August newsletter to see the benefit

Hmmm must only be your posts amount that's not letting you. Wonder what happens if you get to 20 posts, because you've been a member long enough to meet that requirement I would think.

Hmmm must only be your posts amount that's not letting you. Wonder what happens if you get to 20 posts, because you've been a member long enough to meet that requirement I would think.

Not sure exactly what you mean here.

If 20 posts are required to post on the sale forum, and I only have 7, then it makes sense that I cannot.

It also appears you might be indicating, in a sarcastic way possibly, that at this point I should have typed more posts?

Either way - the fact is that I have only a few, and if 20 are required, then it makes sense why I wasn't able to type anything over there.

Peggy, I don't think Scented meant it that way at all.

I think she was just pondering....hmmm maybe it is your post count that is preventing you from accessing that forum because you have been here over a year 1/2. In some of the forums you have to be a member for so long, but sometimes post count prevents you from posting too. So I think she meant that hmmm...as pondering the why's of why you couldn't post. If that makes sense LOL.

Anyhow, I really should update my email with some of these suppliers since I don't get newletters anymore :(. I need to order more fragrance like I need another hole in my head :tongue2:

Deb

Just to throw something else in here about one of the closeouts from BCN that I've used.... the Honeydew. It's a true, fresh, crisp honeydew scent and it is SUPER strong and mega long lasting even with cold throw only. I made a tp with it and honestly 2 1/2 years later you could walk past it and still catch a decent whiff.

Good morning! Hm - well I received it in my email, so I know it was sent out ... I did check their board and I do see that they didn't post the August one yet, which I find strange.

I will post there now and ask if they can post it for all to see! :smiley2:

OK - just went to their forum and someone else inquired where it was. I then asked them to post it in their "Announcement" section.

Hopefully around noon, or this afternoon, it will appear.

(don't bother going to their Archived Newsletters area - because I don't think they use it anymore). Look for it in the Message Board/forum...

OMG-- new edit. I now have access to post in the Sales area here on this forum!!

I just placed the BCN August letter there!

Edited by PeggyK

(ps- I just got Peak's email about Lemon Coloda!)

I didn't get this newsletter... I wonder why? Could someone please post the info from the Peak email? In the appropriate area, of course. I hope I am not missing a sale!