MoonWorks "Morning Sunrise"

I'm so tempted to get this FO for next spring and summer. It's on a prebuy now. Great price. It's sounds amazing and I think it would smell wonderful. Any thoughts? Has anyone ever used this one?

An awesome "wake me up!" in the morning fragrance! Crisp, clean top notes of lemon, grapefruit and orange, surrounded by an accord of tarragon, lavender, mints and geranium with a hint of a musky dry down.

Holds beautifully in CP soap with little to no discoloration and rocks in soy candles.

It is the remake for the Solas Energy everyone always loved.

Oh, I didn't know that! I ordered a pound yesterday just because the description sounded so good. I still have about 2 ounces of Solas' Energy so I will be able to compare, though it is a bit old by now.

This one may be a new one, I'm so excited about some of the upcoming ones too.

The bergamot and tobacco sounds really interesting! I've loved everything from Moonworks. I don't even think twice about buying a pound of a fragrance I have never sniffed.

barb..is this the one you mix to get juicy fruit?

8-Gran-Ones I used Brambleberry's Energy and mix it 50/50 with Natures Garden Bite Me to get Fruit Stripe Gum. The other Morning Sunrise smells completely different.

Is it perfumey or just a mixed floral?

Flowerbomb is my absolute favorite perfume, but no way can I justify the price.

I tested this Flowerbomb it in CP for Rhonda, it is wonderful. I would describe it as a warm floral, it has Patchouli as the basenote, but it is perfectly balanced, IMO... The dry down is so great, way closer to the original than others that I have tried.

• 1 month later...