Pot Fragrance

rctfavr3

I know, I know it's been asked before, and the many offerings make it near impossible to decide on an FO. I need your help in finding a pungent downright unpleasant pot marijuana fragrance oil. The closer to a skunky bong water...the better! Gross I know, but I plan on using it a blend ( can't tell you it's secret)

I'm not looking for the flower or a pleasant plant extract I want a pervasive provocative, pungent, perverse, and putrid fragrance oil! Anyone come across a horrid smelling Marijuana FO? Thanks! :grin2:

If they're expecting it to smell like marijuana and then it really smells like something else, that alone might be enough to gross them out even if it actually smells pretty good. Maybe try a hayride FO and tell them it's moldy marijuana. :cheesy2:

Not sure. They're wanting a very realistic marijuna FO, but the way they described it - sounds disgusting. I remember ordering a sample FO a long time ago that smelled very skunky, almost burnt rubber-like with the slight smell of fresh cut grass. Not sure how accurate it was to weed, never touched the stuff! There sure are a lot of FO options though.

Edited by rctfavr3

I 'sampled' one years ago that absolutely smelled like the bottom of the bong - it's been a long time but I think it was AH/RE Marijuana (SNC) Unfortunately, I left a votive in my car for a couple of days and it took a month to get rid of the smell ..yep, it was putrid.

Peaks Mary Jane I believe it is called

Completely gross me out the door skunk marijuana all the way...the kind that smells up a whole room for a day it's so nasty

That would be it- I had to air my house out for days when I tried this one and it all went to the road! LOL

That's good to know.

I think I'll try AH/RE. Didn't think to order a sample last time around. I've tried Peaks but thought it was too pleasant, but it was realistic! (I guess)

I tried one from AH/RE and it was smokey smelling :wink2:. This might be what you're looking for. I prefer Peaks version though.

I tried one from AH/RE and it was smokey smelling :wink2:. This might be what you're looking for. I prefer Peaks version though.

I think I am wanting the more smokey version. The FO I tried a couple of years back was not too disimilar to "burning rubber" but with a strong grassy resionous herbal smell. It was a very interesting scent! I do hope AH/RE's is similar. If not, I might have to try and recreate it by combining a few other FOs.

Edited by rctfavr3