Pumpkin Blends and Apple Blends

deb426

I'm working on fall scents and looking for blending ideas for apple and pumpkin. My customer base is pretty traditional in its scent preferences. I'd like to use Pumpkin Souffle and Mac Apple from CS for the apple and the pumpkin scent. Any ideas?

As long as you do not mind an answer from a consumer, not really a maker (I have made a couple of batches of scent brittle just for myself so that does not really count!) I'd like to chime in!

I am very traditional in my preferences, too. I bought and bought and bought lots of scents (lemons, limes, zucchinis, etc.) but was never happy with scents unless they were pumpkin or apple. I learned that about myself.

I do know that I like about any pumpkin or apple with vanilla. I also like cinnamon mixed with either and you might even try a creamy nutmeg or ginger scent in with either. I surprisingly liked peach pie/cobbler scents in with apple. Perhaps toasted marshmallow with the pumpkin.

I have just ordered scents from 2 places so cannot really recommend specific scents from specific makers but thought I'd offer some "consumer research" for you!

I have not got around to it yet but..... Was planning on mixing CS (LOVE) that scent alone with peaks clove to see what I get- the clove and then with peaks tall grass- the clove alone is nice but boring and tall grass I am hoping to give it a fall grassy apple smell- not the traditional leaves or oak or cider

Could be flops but that is my plan

apple and honey

apple and honey and pumpkin

apple and cinnamon (with or without clove )

apple and brown sugar (with or without vanilla )

pumpkin and vanilla

pumpkin and cheesecake

pumpkin and vanilla (cake or pie crust) brown sugar and marshmallow

pumpkin and cranberry (not a sweet cran but a tart one )

I blend apple pie with gingerbread, and pumpkin with maple syrup, both are yummy. I plan to mix hansel and gretel with a spicy pumpkin to see how that does. I also plan to mix pumpkin with coffee. I can't wait for fall as those are my favorite scents.