Help, severely addicted!

Instead of eliminating a supplier, I ordered something (tart wax) from a new one. Of course had to, just HAD to try a few oils while I was at it. What is wrong with me. LOL

My intention is to get my supplier list DOWN instead of adding another. Gulp!

I feel your pain....and your partly to blame for my addition of ICS! LOL

I have way to many I order from but it's way to hard to cut any out- and a few of them that I only order a couple from ends up costing me way more money to try those scents in the suppliers I order quite a few from!

Well I was already with ICS, they were my very first supplier. :) So that was where my illness all began, but I ordered the KY tart wax from AH/RE today. I was good, only three samples and the two freebies.

I had all but eliminated ICS then I needed the coffee FO's .....and well discovered why I loved them in the first place. I'm going to have to do something here.

My main suppliers are:

NG

ICS

CS

PEAK

MW

I buy one oil from Oregon Trail, and have purchased things from MMS, and of course had to try some oils on the side.

I have one thing I get from Candlemakers Store. I didn't care a lot for their oils I tried.

I get glass from LS and of course a couple of FO's there.

I get wicks from BCS.

I was getting wax from Lonestar, and will continue getting my soy there....but if this tart wax is the bomb....I don't know what I'll do!

I'm sure I've forgotten a supplier. lol

Well I was already with ICS, they were my very first supplier. :) So that was where my illness all began, but I ordered the KY tart wax from AH/RE today. I was good, only three samples and the two freebies.

I had all but eliminated ICS then I needed the coffee FO's .....and well discovered why I loved them in the first place. I'm going to have to do something here.

My main suppliers are:

NG

ICS

CS

PEAK

MW

I buy one oil from Oregon Trail, and have purchased things from MMS, and of course had to try some oils on the side.

I have one thing I get from Candlemakers Store. I didn't care a lot for their oils I tried.

I get glass from LS and of course a couple of FO's there.

I get wicks from BCS.

I was getting wax from Lonestar, and will continue getting my soy there....but if this tart wax is the bomb....I don't know what I'll do!

I'm sure I've forgotten a supplier. lol

Okay so what tart wax did you get? I ordered the natural pillar and votive and love it.... Now I am stuck as to switching to this or sticking with PB/415 blend- I am still testing but man it's going to be tough

I was mostly being sarcastic about needing help, I'm the worst at drawing people into oils I love hehehe :) I just am trying the KY tart wax to see. I'm still using my 415/PB which I do love and know how to work with.

I suggest you never try The Scent Works or DayStar or Backwoods or Elements. Their oils are fab and then you may have to have yet another supplier, or 4. Oh, I've told myself I'm not going to add any more suppliers, but that has been such an exercise in futility that I've just given up.

I get wax and glassware from the Candlemaker Store and my FO's from just about everyone. Primarily Candlemaker's Store, Candlescience, Peak, The Scent Works, WSP, Bramble Berry, Candlewic and Moonworks.

Backwoods I think is the only one I Have NOT tried yet- I placed my first order with MC today and and can't think of any others I haven't tried and liked at least 1 scent I purchased - my supplier list is insane!

I'm hooked on SC and Moonworks now to and LOVE WSP but most of my scents do come from CS but since switching to 415 some of them are not working out anymore - so more suppliers I try...

I'm babbling- sorry! I AM an addict!