What is your most unusual molds ?

Oh gods, I have tons of stuff. Chopped up an old cutting board to use as a mold. Add a few screws and voila. PVC. I am getting into vacuumforming some of our own stuff for molds, ice cube trays, silicone muffin trays, little cupcake pans (currently have a tiny penguin I'm dying to try), cookie cutters...

Add in the molds I use for candles and oh my... drain pipes, and all sorts of other weird things there too.

Cat Food cans. Before my beloved kitty Snickers died he could only eat soft cat food and canned salmon. I was washing out the cans to put them in the recycling when that "light" went over my head. They did make a cute round soap, but you have to spray them really well with olive oil for the soap to come out.

Oh, hot process soap.

I have a small round tupperwear type container that I make smiley face soaps in. I can't use the pringles can because for my fat hands, it's too small and tall for me to position everything right, so I make these in that container, its about 3 inches tall. I get two good size soaps out of it, but they always come out good instead of trying to do really long logs and screwing up the placement of the eyes or mouth lol

Down spout makes lovely soaps. I've got myriad little plastic containers I've picked up at dollar general or dollar tree. I love the fancy cups that Dole fruit parfaits come in. Different organizer bins for drawers. My favorite "odd" container is a plastic baby wipes box that is a large rectangle with no divets or anything. Just smooth on all sides. Makes nice huge bars.

Edited by Faerywren
Stupid autocorrect...

Are yall using the down spouts for MP? Im curious how that would work...

I do CP in down spout. I line it with a small thin trash bag first. Tighten the liner, keep it in place with rubber bands and pour in. After your soap sets and shrinks away from the sides a bit. Yank the whole lot out.