Rose Mini Pillars

post-13471-13945849862_thumb.jpg My newest toy. These are a tiny rose pillars (stands 2 inches tall and 1 inch in diameter). I am putting them into one of the Anchor Hocking hurricane votive glasses with sand and some very tiny seashells at the bottom of the glass for decoration. I'm still working on tweaking the burn a bit more, it's not a bad burn, but I'm trying to see if I can get it a bit longer (although, really how long of a burn can you get off something that tiny anyway??). Hopefully soon!!

post-13471-139458498601_thumb.jpg

They are paraffin, Mannie.

I'm actually having trouble getting a burn without the drippage just now. Mainly because we've got the swamp cooler on and it's creating a bad draft in the middle of the test burn. It'll be a while before I can get these out to sell because I am having trouble getting it tested properly. *sigh* Maybe soon. Maybe.

A pillar in a container probably needs to be downwicked. How is the final burn in the sand? Some posts here about the wax flowing into sand and causing a fire. Might want to use a taller then normal safety tab.

Great idea though, I like it. Very pretty.