Stickers or labels that work on glass candle containers

Any recommendations on stickers/labels/decals that work well on glass candle containers? I recently was given a candle that has a lovely matte foil-looking sticker with the company logo on it but as far as doing our own design on a sticker or something that would actually stay on hot glass I'm just at a loss what to look for. Not wanting to try a bunch of different things that will just fall off the glass when it heats up, you know? :confused:

Strangely enough, I had a pack of Avery labels (matte white address type labels) that flat out wouldn't stay stuck to the jars. However, all the other Avery labels have. I'm thinking I had either an old package or something weird with it. But other than those, most labels I've used have stuck to the glass without a problem.

Get thyself to WWW.ONLINELABELS.COM ASAP......you will love their products...quick shipping, tons of different labels in all shapes, types and sizes and the best part is that with your purchase, you get access to a WONDERFUL, AWESOME and EASY label design program which I LOVE!!! I just made my largest purchase yet with them yesterday... love this company!!:yay:

Get thyself to WWW.ONLINELABELS.COM ASAP......you will love their products...quick shipping, tons of different labels in all shapes, types and sizes and the best part is that with your purchase, you get access to a WONDERFUL, AWESOME and EASY label design program which I LOVE!!! I just made my largest purchase yet with them yesterday... love this company!!:yay:

Agree!!!