EZ UP Tent w/ sidewalls

Crafty1

Outfitters generally carry them, they'll prolly be more expensive than Wal-Mart, but then again, it IS the off season. Some party stores rent them and might sell you a used one or order one for you. These might be better made, since they need them to be a bit tougher.

I got mine at Sams Club too. I priced them before buying and found Sams Club to be the best priced. I think its worth it to spend the extra $$ and get the sidewalls - one show with any kind of inclement weather or lots of sun will convince you that you made the right choice (or wrong choice if you buy one without sidewalls).

I got mine at Sams Club too. I priced them before buying and found Sams Club to be the best priced. I think its worth it to spend the extra $$ and get the sidewalls - one show with any kind of inclement weather or lots of sun will convince you that you made the right choice (or wrong choice if you buy one without sidewalls).

Very true! The one that was available at the Sam's we went to included an awning, which is just as nice to have as sidewalls lol!