business name help

Help! Need name for craft business. I make decorative fabric crafts, painted decorative wood crafts, quilted table runners, and hopefully will be adding candles too. I was thinking about Pine Needle Crafts because of the wooden and sewn items, but not sure if that works for the candles too. I live in southern Wisconsin on a hobby farm. Any ideas?

IMO, a business name is very personal. It's the kind of thing you know when it hits you. I can see coming up with maybe a half dozen ideas and asking people which name sounds the most unique, the most pleasing, the most whatever you're trying to achieve, but to ask strangers who haven't a clue what your products are like to come up with a business name just isn't working for me.

What is a hobby farm?

Naming is intensely personal. It reflects your style. Your name suggestion is as good as any we would come up with. Pine Needle Crafts is clever and memorable.

I would do a quick Google search using your chosen name(s), then a domain name search using GoDaddy to see if the name is taken already. You could always use your farm's name for the business.

I have to agree you are your business name and it can only be chosen by you. I did the same thing as you in the beginning but then prayed about it and God gave me "True Royalty Scents"...this is who I am and want people to know my products as ...true and royalty

Edited by mzphee