Viva

Does anyone know where I can buy Viva paper towel wholesale?

The local grocery stores carry it; it's not available at Sam's Club, and imo, Viva paper towels are the very best for cleaning up wax residue inside the Presto pots, Pyrex cups, etc.

I've been using it for several years and love it; tried so many other brands, including the blue "shop towels", but nothing compares to Viva.

TIA

Edited by Ravens
SP

I just bought some of this on accident- and it IS simply the best for cleaning up wax- I use way less of it and it really absorbs the wax and oils wiping out the pour pots and Fo cups

I cant even remember where I got it...meijer or kroger but its a must on my list from now on

what about costco? my mother shops there all the time- I will have her look and see if they have it and let you know

If you are looking for a website that has free shipping try soap. com. 4 Mega rolls of select a size for $10 delivered free (with an order of $25 or more.) I ran into a deal in January. Local grocery was selling the patterned ones for 75 cents a roll, needless to say I bought them all!

I believe the case has 24 rolls so you'd need to order 6 for a case.

Edited by Judy, USMC

Yes, Sam's Club is WalMart's bulk store, but they do not carry Viva - well, can't find it at this Sam's :-(

Thank you! A relative just told me WalMart has them too. Which bulk store is WalMart associated with? Sam's Club?

Excellent; thank you so much, Judy!

If you are looking for a website that has free shipping try soap. com. 4 Mega rolls of select a size for $10 delivered free (with an order of $25 or more.) I ran into a deal in January. Local grocery was selling the patterned ones for 75 cents a roll, needless to say I bought them all!

Costco's website they have a pallet listed for 700.00!!! Can't find them in their super size package like SAMs sells bounty - but this tells me they must carry them- I will have my check it out - she has a membership there

Thank you for posting this Judy! They have Method and Caldrea products for good prices. They are hard to find around here. I placed an order yesterday afternoon, with free shipping and 20% off, and received the order this morning!