What's in YOUR pot this weekend folks? **4-27-12**

Tomorrow I am making Lavender, Coconut Milk, Pink Bubblegum, Cinnamon Stick and Clove Bud, Money Farts, Coconut Lime Verbena and Pink Sugar in tureens and 8 oz square masons. Make some tea lights and try making the cinnamon rolls again...still need to practice the rolling! I need to work on some labels too. Have a wonderful, relaxing, scent-filled, productive, fun weekend everyone!!:yay:

Puma- I tried the cinnamon rolls and then said the heck with it and went with a mold. LOL :) I am not artsy enough to make the gorgeous ones. hehe .. Where did you get Pink Bubblegum?

For me-- I have a bunch of tart orders to make and to keep my mind busy-- I am going to be making Patchouli, Dr Pepper, Driftwood, Green Clover & Aloe, Lavender, Bayberry, Spicy Apples & Peaches and Apple Cinnamon.

I have one 8 oz to make in Warm Vanilla Sugars and then I am pretty much caught up on stuff. Oh ya, Gotta make 2 cinnamon buns too. So I will mostly be in tartville all weekend :)

Hi Dcroome,

I know you are having a very tough time right now, but hang in there sweetie.... it is good to do something busy right now and making tarts definitely is a busy thing! I got the Pink Bubblegum from The Candlemaker Store. I had sent them an email that I was looking for a bubblegum scent and they said to pick that...I had also sent them an email looking for a dupe of the Crossroads' Buttered Maple Syrup...they said that they had just gotten Buttered Maple Syrup in and I ordered that also. I LOVE the Pink Bubblegum!! Smells JUST LIKE the Bazooka Bubblegum ... a very fun scent...made me smile when I was pouring...I think that this would be an EXCELLENT scent to blend w/banana, coconut, vanilla and maybe Pink Sugar...lots of possibilities with this one !! I did not pour the Buttered Maple Syrup.....it smells wonderful and is VERY close to the Crossroad's . I had also ordered 2 mo ago the Vermont Maple Syrup from AE and it smells almost exact too .... so I have decided I am going to do a 50/50 blend....I think that blending the two will give me a wonderful kick butt candle! I have found that when you blend scents that smell a lot like each other you get an awesome scent... ie: I ordered the Pumpkin Cheesecake from BCS and Pumpkin Hollow from The Candlemaker Store they smelled alot alike but I now blend them 50/50......it is AWESOME!!! I hear ya about the hand rolling the cinnamon rolls...hee hee.. BUT I have seen pictures of the tall ones that some people have made and just LOVE the look of them...I have decided that if someone else can do that , well.... I will EVENTUALLY be just as darned good too!! I poured my jars today...tomorrow is dedicated to doing my second pours and wrestling the cinnamon rolls. :smiley2:

Edited by puma52

Been in the mad scientist 'cave' this weekend with blends. Blending & pouring is relaxing for me (within reason). Peppermint/Pine/Cookie blends, Creme Brulee & Apple Butter, Home Sweet Home & Red Apple, some Hawaiian Gingered Papaya ... I think I need to put the pour pots away though & make myself some more lotion.

I plan to try coming up with a Frosted Tangerine Cake a customer has requested. I tried once before but wasn't happy with it, so one more time. And I have several scents that need restocking before the third weekend (my next market).