Lavender blends?

Darbla

Do any of you have any favorite lavender blends you recommend? I'm up for anything. Or your favorite straight lavender and what you might mix with it. If I were forced to stick to one scent only for the rest of my life it'd be lavender, but of course since that's not being forced on me I'm interested in other scents to go with it. ;)

Like Patchouli, Lavender goes with almost anything I can think of :)

Lavender with any citrus

Lavender Lemon

Lavender Lemongrass

Lavender Lemongass Tea Tree

Cedar, Pine, geranium, lary sage,different classes of lavender together give an extra something (like 40/42 and bulgarian for instance), a little ylang ylang, frankincense, etc... It's a really fun one to play with.

My favorite Lavender of all time was Tassi Lavender. Someone else took it over, and someone else has what some say is identical. Do a search for Tassi Lavender. I can't remember who bought what these days.

My second favorite is what was KY's Lavender Vanilla. I think AH took over KY's oils.

Sliver-- Southern Soapers still carries their Tassi Lavender http://www.southernsoapers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=111&products_id=1526

For me my all time fav Lavender was Lavender Flowers from Tradewinds before they had to close. Now that they are open again I hope they get it back. But for now I am using the Lavender from CS.

For blends I like:

CS Lavender and CS Lilac

Lavender, Sage, & Rosemary - CS?

Lavender, Sage, Cucumber - Fillmore? I get these 2 mixed up but they are awesome blends

CS Lavender Vanilla

Lavender and Clean Cotton

Lavender and Rose or English Garden

I'd love to try blending:

Lavender with Patchouli

Lavender with Cucumber

Lavender with Pumpkin Spice

My favorite Lavender of all time was Tassi Lavender. Someone else took it over, and someone else has what some say is identical. Do a search for Tassi Lavender. I can't remember who bought what these days.

My second favorite is what was KY's Lavender Vanilla. I think AH took over KY's oils.

Majestic Mountain Sage is the company that duped Tassi Lavender. I am going to order some. I never smelled the original Tassi Lavender, but I read on here that MMS is an exact dupe.

Lavender blends so well with many e.o.s, but here are two of my favorites:

Lavender E.O. - 5 parts

Vanilla Bean F.O.- 9 parts

Lavender E.O. -7 parts

Peppermint E.O -2 parts

Spearmint E.O. - 2 parts