I want to make roll on perfume

laura9259

I love all the Grace dupes!! I always have a rollon in my purse lol. I think Pink Sugar would be a good one, or any of the perfume or BBW dupes would be good for rollons. Most of mine are male that my hunny wants. He's a horrible cologne ho haha

I love Amazing Grace too but can't wear anything except a musk type because they change on me.

The only two I use...going to date myself here.....are Skin and Wild Musk.

Back to the topic at hand....I think Pink Sugar would be very nice too.

Basic essential oils, such as Patchouli are nice for pulse point rol on fumes. Seasonal fragrances such as verbena and lilac do well at certain times of the year.

Scent preferences change with region and time of the year. One part of my 'region' eats Patchoui for breakfast. Another loves lavender. Another loves Love Spell. your target market will also help define what scents do well. Are you aiming for teens & tweens, or an older generation?

Why not do a little recon and ask your friends and their friends what they like to wear?

Always have Pink Sugar, it is a very popular one for teens & young adults and older women as well! Warm Vanilla Sugar and scents with a coconut,pinapple scent are also popular for summer!! Nature's Garden has one call Caribbean(not sure of spelling) And my hubby loves Blue Sugar!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greets from Australia. I am constantly learning about new products, brands and ideas on this site. I love it. Feel so completely removed from the rest of the world sometimes living all the way over here :o) I have a couple of questions. What is Amazing Dupe? is it a brand or FO? How does one go about looking to make roll on perfume oils? Also, are people quite comfortable using Fragrance Oils on their skin? I know from living in London for 13 years that 'synthetic' fragrances are perhaps not seen as attractive to consumers as say - the most sustainable / organic / essential oil ingredients.

Hi Evy.

Amazing Dupe is a duplication of Amazing Grace perfume.

When I started dabbling in perfumes, I searched Google for a lot of the stuff just to try to get a rough idea as to what I was looking at, but I was dealing with essential oils in the making. At the proper ratio, synthetics should not be irritating on the skin. Don't put a straight FO on your skin though as that's how it can become irritating. There are other factors though which can make fragrance oils irritating and that would come from the components used to make the oil as well as allergies a person may have etc.

You're looking for a Pink Sugar and Warm Vanilla Sugar I see. To save on shipping costs to you, perhaps try to look locally or at least within your country first. See if there are any businesses on the following link that might be of help to you. We've been trying to work on building a list of suppliers world wide to meet the needs of members here. (On that same note, if you know of others that are not present, feel free to share them and we can add to the list.)

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?111378-Suppliers-and-abbreviations