What's going on with Bittercreek?

I have placed 3 orders since April 1st w/ Bitter Creek. No problems. In fact, I always get great customer service. I often use Paypal, and get invoiced the very next day!

Noodle- have you contacted Bitter Creek? You may have better luck calling BC direct- rather than asking on a candle message board.

I can't say enough good things about Bitter Creek! I have ordered from BC for 10 years + Quality products and wonderful customer service!

Noodle- have you contacted Bitter Creek? You may have better luck calling BC direct- rather than asking on a candle message board.

You are confusing me with someone else. I didn't ask anything here. I simply replied to the poster who who is having difficulty with BC. I generally call if there is an issue. If I have not received my paypal invoice, I question the company personally in several days.

Edited by Noodle

I'm not having very good luck with getting orders in a timely manner. They are one day shipping since they are in my state but take usually 2-3 days to get the order processed and another to get it shipped. If I place an order with CS, TCMS and BCN on the same day both CS and TCMS arrive before or the same day as BCN. CS and TCMS are a couple states away from me.

DP Morris has become my new wax supplier. They ship the same day and I receive it the next. Excellent customer service.

Edited by jeanie353

I ordered from them on a Friday and received my package on Monday,and it was even over Easter wknd!No complaints here!As far as products go,I don't expect to be able to get everything I need from the same supplier so it's not a huge deal to me if they don't carry something or other.I have had no problems with their customer service either.I had a problem with an item showing out of stock on a smaller quantity but in stock for a larger quantity so I got a hold of them and they fixed the cart right away so it would let me add the item.It's strange how some people have nothing but problems from a supplier but other customers have nothing but stellar reviews?!

It's strange how some people have nothing but problems from a supplier but other customers have nothing but stellar reviews?!

It is really odd. Another member I speak with has had some delivery delays who is also fairly close. It could be nothing more than bad timing with some orders going in when they are very busy. Mine do go in normally near the beginning of the month and then again about the middle which could be part of the problem.

As far as their products they are all good quality, packaged well, etc. No problems there.

I still have not received my paypal payment request. I contacted them this morning and was told that they have a processing time of several days. I never knew this and I have been a customer for years. I ordered on Thursday morning and still have not received a payment request. I have never had any problems with BCN, so hopefully this is an isolated incident.

I ordered wax and some lids for flower pot votives.A few other things too.Fast.Of course I was behind in a wholesale order so it seemed longer than it really took.From getting the invoice,paying, shipping and receiving it was probably 4-5 days with 2 days being shipping time. Good service.

LynnS

I have never once ever had any issue with the customer service department. Always been so very helpful and have actually solved a lot of problems as far as me screwing some product up and they helped me figure it out and fix it !!!

Shipping........ on the other hand.............. uuugh.

I know it is a large company and they ship all over the world and have 1000s of customers.. but I guess I've gotten so used to my other big suppliers, being able to process and in 80% of the cases SHIP the same day the order is received. There are some FOs I absolutely have to have from there, but I try to order from them for that, once a year. As for the other things they carry I need.... honestly? Because of the shipping ( and actually, I mean PROCESSING time) ....... I do my best to find it elsewhere now. And I hate that because I really love BC but when I need something pretty fast, I can't afford to have it overnighted just because they take 3 to 4 days just to process my order before it even ships.... when I can order it from the other side of the US, and it be here, regular shipping, the same day BC finally processes it out to ship.

I finally received my paypal payment invoice- 6 DAYS after ordering. WOW!!!! Good thing that I was not in a hurry for the items. Generally, I have no issues with BCN and I buy from them often. At least now I know to use a credit card if I am in a hurry or shop elsewhere.

I finally received my paypal payment invoice- 6 DAYS after ordering. WOW!!!! Good thing that I was not in a hurry for the items. Generally, I have no issues with BCN and I buy from them often. At least now I know to use a credit card if I am in a hurry or shop elsewhere.

I don't know if they still do this but years back when I did use them almost exclusively and needed my stuff fast, I'd call in and the lady would let the order process be expedited for a small fee. She called it something...forgot. It was like $2.00-$4.00 fee....don't remember. But they would get the order out the same day or the next with that service.

That was before money got tight for everyone and I didn't mind paying the fee. Now I look at it as a 2 oz sample I could get for that same amount and have the order processed the regular way.

I don't know if they still do this but years back when I did use them almost exclusively and needed my stuff fast, I'd call in and the lady would let the order process be expedited for a small fee. She called it something...forgot. It was like $2.00-$4.00 fee....don't remember. But they would get the order out the same day or the next with that service.

I never knew about this service, but honestly, I never had delays until recently with BCN. The last year or so seems awfully slow. However, the products are still just as good, so I will keep ordering from them.