Got a little carried away....

KrazeKelly

haha!! Well, I wanted to do a few flowers and leaves on top for a Mother's Day soap..... ended up with alot more soap than I thought so it just kept growing. LOL! I wanted to do a yellow base on top but put pink in my yellow cup and yellow in my pink cup so ended up with a pink base and yellow flowery things. I did a ITPS on the soap in the mold using pearl green, orange, purple, yellow and pink and used Sweet Pea and Vanilla from CS (crossing fingers that it doesn't turn brown on me) It's gonna be a booger bear to cut, I have a feeling... :) Seriously, why didn't I get my cupcake molds out for the extra?? :rolleyes2 Oh well, hopefully it's going to look really cool when I unmold it about 10 days from now...LOL!

Has anyone used CS Sweet Pea and Vanilla in CP?? I couldn't find anything on it in the Soap Scent review board...

post-14020-139458496041_thumb.jpg

WOW very very pretty soap. It's definitely unique. What are the little white balls? I finally got some decorating tips & need to get back to soaping soon. Working 105 hours in 2 weeks is a killer. :laugh2:

Edited by ladysj

WOW very very pretty soap. It's definitely unique. What are the little white balls? I finally got some decorating tips & need to get back to soaping soon. Working 105 hours in 2 weeks is a killer. :laugh2:

I understand, I am on vacation this week and it's been so nice to be able to soap and make candles when I want to. Otherwise, the weekends or late at night are the only times I get to play.

The little balls are Pearl Nonpareils for cake decorating. Got them at Hobby Lobby. I bought blue and pink also and kinda sorta wishing I hade put some blue ones on there. The blue and pink ones seem more pearly. :)

Thanks everyone! I had to redo it because it did turn brown. Lesson learned, no more vanilla until I get some vanilla color stabilizer. What is your favorite VCS? From which company? I have read several posts and some say they work and some say they don't. So what works best for you??

Here is my redo and some little cupcakes I made with left overs :) I restrained myself from making this one so tall...LOL!

post-14020-139458496589_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458496594_thumb.jpg