Does your scent linger?

periwinkle

I have never had a scent linger, not in a homemade soap. Since I don't like anything with Patchouli or Musk, that might be the reason. But the stinking body gel for men last forever. And so does the "yuck" fabric softners. Saw a bottle of stuff "to make Fabric Softener scent last longer on your cloths" what could that be?

I know my Rose scented soap lingers, because my husband used it and couldn't figure out why he was smelling flowers all day at work. Now the girly scents have to go in a certain corner of the shower.

Kim

I've only done M&P and scented only two batches so far leaving the rest unscented to send off to testers. Peak Vanilla Bean Nectarine and Green Clover & Aloe both not only were strong in the soap but stuck like glue.

The VBN is about 3 months old and the two scented bars left are still very strong. They do leave a lingering scent on skin. Same with GC&A...used it in Aloe Vera M&P, also stuck well and lingers. I will cut that one back next time as it would make an excellent spa type scent at a lighter touch...IMO.

Only if you put your nose right on my skin will you smell a lingering fragrance. Some of the bakery scents are so nice to just sniff your arm or whatever all day and get that nice little bit of fragrance (TMI?).

Steve

So... we can call you muffin man?!! LOL