Spring scents

candlesncats

I use a different wax but the Butt Naked from NG is always one of my top sellers in the spring and summer. The funny thing is every person who sniffs them has a different take on the fragrance. I classify it as a clean scent but it can crossover to tropical or a little fruity. No perfume or floral smell at all. This is the scent that scentsy reps cheat on themselves and by from me.

For my spring releases, I mainly did fruity scents. I don't use that wax but I do use soy. Fresh Cut Grass, Citrus Strawberry, Black Cherry Bomb. Cucumber & Melons are just a few of the ones I released for spring.

linen, tea, grass, lemongrass, ocean, water, tropical breeze, beach linen, green apple, cactus, red apple, cucumber melon, honeydew, spearmint, citrus. Theres lots of spring type clean scents.

When I think of spring I think of Easter so definitely grass, citrus, linen, downy, fruit, etc.

I carry a LOT of scents because I sell in three distinctly different areas of the US and what goes in one place, wont move for hell or high water in another, but here are the ones I've found continually sell in all three areas.

Note : These are all done in 4794 Para. While most of these throw really well CT or HT in soy, there are some, that do not move in most soys all that much. CS has a nice guide telling you how it will do in the soy they test in. I have never found an FO from CS that didnt throw like crazy in para.

Also , when I was typing out this list, I noticed just how many "lavenders" and lavender blends I have on the list. It's not that Im a huge lavender fan. FAR from it. It's just that each one is so uniquely different from the others. I have sweet perfume-y lavender , fresh in the garden lavender that is very tart and "green" , ones in between , and ones blended with other things making them so unique from the others, it pays to carry them.

Im also introducing a few new ones from Aztec I've fallen in love with, and we'll see how that goes. Not placing them on the list though.

Honey Coco Mango(BCN)

Honeydew closeout (BCN)

Lemon Bunt Cake ( closeout BCN)

Lemon Pucker(BCN)

Pink Sugar ( its not that perfumey to me, just very sweet)(BCN)

Banana (smells like Banana Taffy )

Vanilla Grapefruit(BCN)

Basil and Nectarine (CS )

Bedtime Bath ( Aztec )

Lavender Basil (BCN)

Lavender ( I have one from BCN and one from Aztec)

Lavender Vanilla( CS )

Cherry (Aztec) dead on to Luden's Cough Drops

Sweet Serenade (Aztec)

Fruity Loops ( dead on ) BCN

Apple and Clover ( CS )

Bird of Paradise ( CS )

Clean Cotton ( CS )

Coco Lime Verbena (CS )

Cool Citrus Basil ( CS )

Lime Cooler ( CS ) straight and I also mix it with the Lemon Pucker from BCN, very tart !

Dreamsicle ( CS )

Grapefruit and Mangosteen (CS )

Lavender Cucumber Sage (CS)

Sex on the Beach ( CS )

Mimosa and Mandarin (CS)

Peppermint and Eucalyptus ( sells like hotcakes all year round because of people with colds or allergies ) (CS )

Very Vanilla (CS )

Violet and Lime (CS)

Watermelon (CS)