My great find!

flairforlife

Found this new in box Pampered Chef bread mold at our local Thrift Store, for $1.49! Its stainless steel as well. Poured Hemp M&P this morning with Fresh Bamboo scent. Just took it our of the mold. It did great. I plan to try a pillar candle in it next.:yay:

post-10549-139458494826_thumb.jpg

I found some good soaping supplies at my local Goodwill store. Actually went there first to gather bowls and utensils. Kept my eye out for anything good to use as a mold. You just have to try different days to see what they have that particular day.

I don't mean to hijack the thread but , it KINDA goes along with this one, and is relevant to us newbs in the MP world..

Is / Isn't there certain kinds of metal you aren't supposed to use for soap? Is it just for CP or is there metals/alum/stainless whatever, that you can... or CAN'T use ........ for MP ??

Again, dont want to hijack the thread, but I got to thinking about that mold being metal of some sort and was curious. Please forgive the hijack!

Yes you are right Candybee. I am a newbie with the melt and pour and oh so hooked! My main trip to the local thrift store was to look for utensils for stirring and mold possibilities. And its funny now I look at the kitchen area of stores at the plastics in a whole new way lol.

• 3 weeks later...