Regional Rate Box *C*

kssoaper

Just a heads up - - After carefully packing the products/getting everything all nice an snug in the new handy Regional Rate C box...go online to print my shipping label; so proud of myself that I got it all 29#'s of product in one box and that the rate was going to be soooo good....well, huh - no Regional Rate options on USPS online...crap - spent all morning packing this, what's the problem???? Call USPS (only on hold for a brief 12 minutes) only to have her tell me there's a 25# limit on the RRate C box........................

Wonderful....

One of those days.................:P

Hope yours is better!

Thanks for the link - - I should print that out for our Postmaster guy who works at the post office - when I told him of my 'issue' he asked me if there were weight limits on the Reg. Rate A & B boxes (!) (I just make soap and pack it 2-3 times!) He admits no one there really knows anything about the Regional Rate boxes......

My postmaster played dumb.His sub was working one day.I told her my shipping woes.She said you need to go online and order the regional boxes.I went to the Postmaster and said that to him.First played dumb again then said I don't have them here.Well he should tell me to get them.They are free!!!!!! Evidentally the USPS doesn' care we pay the high price. They're hurting.

LynnS

I know - my postmaster admits he know nothing about Regional Rate and is learning from me. The free boxes just save me so much (with most of my orders shipping within my 4 state region).....if I had to buy boxes; ugh....another expense........

I know this thread is about regional rate box C but I was told these types of boxes (A, B & C) could only be used by commercial USPS customers that ship like 55,000 parcels per year (read big volume). I must be missing something?

Never mind. I finally got a straight answer from the Postal Service after going through a few customer service reps. Jeepers!

Edited by tlc