New video making MP soap

jackbenimble

Jackbenimble I just love your videos I have watched them all, my question is can I use the goat milk soap base thats at Micheals craft store? I was there yesterday and the had 2lb for $2.50 because the package was damaged. I have never done M&P but I really want to try what do you think

Jackbenimble I just love your videos I have watched them all, my question is can I use the goat milk soap base thats at Micheals craft store? I was there yesterday and the had 2lb for $2.50 because the package was damaged. I have never done M&P but I really want to try what do you think

Thank you mzphee for that nice complement! I think the michaels MP would be okay for you to use. But only as a try out. I feel the same bout craft store MP as I do about their wax products. They aren't up to pare for top quality. But for $2.50 what could it hurt to try to see if you like doing it. HTH:-)

Went on your site to order some bars of your oatmeal soap but didn't see it. PM me if you have any left, it looks soooo good.

Oh Sharon you are so sweet! I had made those bars using PA's recipe but I was getting any lather so now I have been trying out Candybee's. I still plan on making the OMH bars. Those are the next on my list. Thank you for the nice complement.