jackbenimble

I know some of you like watching videos that make so I thought I would share this latest one with you all. I purchased a bunch of new soap supplies for my MP soaps. So that's what I'm talking about and showing you guys. Thanks for watching!!

Edited by jackbenimble

What fun! I felt like I was spying on someone on Christmas morning. Are you using the clay powders in MP soap?

Thank you! Yes, I will be using the clays in my MP soaps.

I haven't started yet but when I do I am going to film so you all can see. I'm going to be using prairie anne's goats milk recipe ,that she posted a while back, as my base for my soap.

Edited by jackbenimble

I loved your video. What type of program did you use to add music and the graphic? I'm getting ready to open a brick and mortar store and would love to do something like this.

I used iMovie that you can get on the app store for the iPad2 or iPhone 4/4S

It's really easy to use and they have guide if you get stuck. Check YouTube also for gadget gurus showing how it works and doing reviews. HTH! :-)

I used iMovie that you can get on the app store for the iPad2 or iPhone 4/4S

It's really easy to use and they have guide if you get stuck. Check YouTube also for gadget gurus showing how it works and doing reviews. HTH! :-)

Thanks! I don't have an iPhone or iPad but it looks like I should consider getting one in the future.